Backing Tracks

Totally forgot about this thread... Always on the look out for new BT's.

Made another of my own to add to the two I posted in this thread a few months back.

Slow blues in Dm. I made this 10 minutes long so there's plenty of jam time.

Probably the last minor blues I do for a while as i'd like to do something a little more upbeat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need some new backing tracks. There are many on YouTube but the vast majority of them suck. Badly.

Post the one YOU like!

One of my favorites! The 24 Nights version of this song really stuck with me. His solo just rips. Thanks for posting this one.

How are you guys utilizing the youtube tracks? I only use the web site links, so I can easily download to my phone. youtube sounds like you need a step to convert youtube audio, then put that on your phone?

I posted the YouTube because that was all I could find - some time ago, I downloaded MP3 versions of about 8 Ozzy tracks, including this one. There are sites that will convert YouTube (and some other) videos to downloadable links.

Here is a link to some Joe Bonamassa tracks minus the vocals and lead guitar. It is from the Guitar Center Bluesmaster contest that ends April 30th. Point being, you might need to download soon. Some of them are difficult to solo over because there is a lot going on. Not necessarily your standard blues progressions.

http://bluesmasters.yoov.io/landing_tracks.php

I've been having a blast with these.

Back