Backing Tracks

Here is a link to some Joe Bonamassa tracks minus the vocals and lead guitar. It is from the Guitar Center Bluesmaster contest that ends April 30th. Point being, you might need to download soon. Some of them are difficult to solo over because there is a lot going on. Not necessarily your standard blues progressions.

http://bluesmasters.yoov.io/landing_tracks.php

I've been having a blast with these.

Got some of those. Cool tracks!

This one has my brain working outside old patterns. Took m e a few time through to discover the possibilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a link to some Joe Bonamassa tracks minus the vocals and lead guitar. It is from the Guitar Center Bluesmaster contest that ends April 30th. Point being, you might need to download soon. Some of them are difficult to solo over because there is a lot going on. Not necessarily your standard blues progressions.

http://bluesmasters.yoov.io/landing_tracks.php

I've been having a blast with these.

I can't get the entire page to load (IE10 w/compatibility mode enabled for all sites) - I click on the Tracks link, but nothing happens...

I can't get the entire page to load (IE10 w/compatibility mode enabled for all sites) - I click on the Tracks link, but nothing happens...

They are now off the site because the contest is over. I downloaded a few of them but can't get the rest either.

Hey Hans, long time no "see". Here's one of my all-time favorites (don't worry, he has a shorter version if you just want a song's worth.) Lots of enjoyment for me with this one.

How are you guys utilizing the youtube tracks? I only use the web site links, so I can easily download to my phone. youtube sounds like you need a step to convert youtube audio, then put that on your phone?

I don't know about others but I just play them on YouTube in my music room, through the PA/speakers. Then I simply play along with them.

We just made this track last week -- for the jazz cats!

Anyone up for some Nemesis?

I've been jamming the b'jesus out of this one. Down, Down, Down, Down Down!

I'll update the 1st post in the thread with a consolidated list. Get any updates you might have posts ASAP.

This one is too short but it's fun for weedily-weedley stuff.

*NEW* Pete Thorn - To Live And Die In Nashville!

In my subs today.

Back