Another NGD

Elgravos

Custom 24 made it here at last, courtesy of John Mann's Guitar Vault. Custom ordered Artist series with rosewood neck with ebony board - blue matteo finish - 85/15s. Pretty spectacular. As always, the pictures don't do it justice. Plays beautifully and sounds incredible. The only downside is they use a very strong smelling lemon oil polish on the rosewood neck - apparently some kind of boat wax according to John. I was wondering if they put anything on the neck and now I know, there's a very strong smell of pledge in the room! Small price to pay all things considered!

For those who are wondering about current wait times: I ordered it on April 5th and it arrived at the dealer's on Sept 2, so just shy of 5 months. Obviously: YMMV.

QhT4CvM.jpg

VSaPcKY.jpg

EQYCj23.jpg

ej7gMoj.jpg

Larger pics can be found here:

http://imgur.com/a/gD6Zm

Spectacular reminds of the moment when i got my AP 513 after a 4 months wait.
Enjoy it in good health

Wow I don't know if I could wait five months for a guitar. Congrats

Thanks, I think the Pledge is the PRS Rosewood equivalent to "new car smell". I will miss it when it's gone!

Surely everyone should have at least one blue PRS. IMHO "Blue Matteo" is their equivalent of Ferrari Red / Racing Green... that's the color I've had in mind for as long as I can remember!

Beautiful color and flame. I'm always a sucker for a natural back!!! Congrats.

Kevin

Thanks, I think the Pledge is the PRS Rosewood equivalent to "new car smell". I will miss it when it's gone!

Fortunately you can buy your own and get that smell back any time if you want to. ;)

Nice guitar too! We do have our resident blue guitar hater, but a lot of us like 'em. :)

Nice piece!!!, And FYI, lemon oil is one of the best products to keep your fretboard in good shape. I've been using it since the 80s.

Oh that is a keeper! I really like the grain pattern. Very well matched and I really like blue guitars, and green ones and purple ones, and yellow ones....As long as they have PRS on the headstock.

Back