All the Joe Walsh models gone?

Wally1

It appears so. Glad I snagged mine when I did. I was thinking about a second but looks like there all gone.

Really dig it V! I bought it for the specs, not because it was a sig model. I was looking for the right 594 and this one had everything I wanted. The stainless frets and vintage fret size are perfect. The smooth Braz board is an added plus. It feels and plays great. Sounds huge through my Friedman BE.

It appears so. Glad I snagged mine when I did. I was thinking about a second but looks like there all gone.
Just personal taste but I did play one and it just wasnt for me. Not sure what was off about it for me but just didnt have the PRS feel to me.

I have two identical triple soapies, even the color. #1 is beat, and a smoking player. #2 is NOS, mint, and bought for all the above reasons. It also means I’ll never be brought up on murder charges if anyone ever does ANYTHING to my #1, which I gig.

I have two identical triple soapies, even the color. #1 is beat, and a smoking player. #2 is NOS, mint, and bought for all the above reasons. It also means I’ll never be brought up on murder charges if anyone ever does ANYTHING to my #1, which I gig.

Are you sure they'll just go w/manslaughter? I mean, really sure?

Back