Alabama -vs- Texas A&M Football

Goldtop

A Top (and Heart) of Gold
From the bottom of my Texas Longhorns lovin' heart, I would just like to say THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS to Alabama! Roll Tide Roll!

Goldtop Lloyd

From the bottom of my Texas Longhorns lovin' heart, I would just like to say THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS to Alabama! Roll Tide Roll!

Goldtop Lloyd

What thanks and congratulations would you like to A&M to give to Mississippi? :laugh:

I had no dog in the fight, but thought it to be a very exciting game to watch. There is nothing better than seeing a great defensive battle.:laugh:

It's nice being from a state with a dominant college football team but I can't help but think the manner in which some of the new rules get enforced are really hurting the defensive side of the game.

Historically Alabama has been steeped in effective defense, as has the SEC as a whole. Power football is taking a backseat to gun-slinging...

Pretty soon every team will look like Oregon, not that there's anything wrong with the Ducks and the scores will begin to resemble basketball contests...

Long time SEC brat (Univ of KY), and now 8 year transplant Texan, but never been a 'Bama or A&M fan...

Still watched the game just because of the matchup, #1 versus #6, plus potential three-peat champ versus potential multi-Heisman winning QB.

It was a very good game. Not sure Johnny Football learned any much needed sportsmanship lessons, but still a fun game to watch.

What thanks and congratulations would you like to A&M to give to Mississippi? :laugh:

Really, I'm not that into college sports. Or most pro sports for that matter. However, I am a big fan of The Texas Longhorns and The Washington Redskins. And is usually the case, both teams are already having a rough time of it early in their seasons.

In the end, I just don't care to see The Texas A&M Aggies or The Dallas Plowboys win. Beyond that, I'm good.

Lloyd

Back