Advice

IKnowALittle

Well, I was going to proffer some advice to intermediate players who are looking to improve their skill set.
Then I thought, that is kinda arrogant and self-serving, so I won't do that.

check this out. Country of course, but the guitar break is a tribute to a time long past, but you can see the respect and love in the reaction. Lightens up this old, callous heart.
I don't know the guitar he is playing, but it screams Byrdland to me.
Regardless, cool guitar.

No go on, I'm probably less than intermediate, I think it has to do with my zero attention span. If I haven't got a project like learning something I don't play much. Anything you can offer would be appreciated.

What's arrogant and self-serving about sharing your knowledge with others? Do one lesson and let the responses dictate your future course of action. I need all the help I can get.

Well, I was going to proffer some advice to intermediate players who are looking to improve their skill set.
Then I thought, that is kinda arrogant and self-serving, so I won't do that.

check this out. Country of course, but the guitar break is a tribute to a time long past, but you can see the respect and love in the reaction. Lightens up this old, callous heart.
I don't know the guitar he is playing, but it screams Byrdland to me.
Regardless, cool guitar.

Rumor has it you're a righteous player! Share the love!

Thx guys. I thought I would get raked over the coals.
Actually, the only advice I can give is do the best you can.
We all have 168 hours in a week, and the fact is that people prioritize what is important to them.
If you spend two hours a week playin' guitar, then, honestly, it isn't very important to you.
Which is OK. On the other hand, put some time and effort into it, there is an endless world of discovery for you.

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more!! It's all about priorities....figure them out, then have some fun. Of course, your level of "fun" could be very different than others...just enjoy!!

Back