Added Sound Design To Intro Of 'Repentance'. Much Better This Way. Sound Design = Goodness.

Good stuff as usual Mr. Les! Have you ever pitched your orchestral chops to your clients? Thanks for fresh take!!!
I've done some indie films, and TV documentaries employing the orchestral stuff. One of the indie films (a short) won Best Picture last year at the Detroit Film Festival.

I have some plans in the works. We'll see how it goes.

I always say you guys are way too kind.

Then again, I WANT you to be way too kind!

This leaves me with a permanent conundrum. Is 'too kind' a pity thing, or a 'this is pretty good for a guy with no talent' thing?

Inquiring minds don't want to know, unless the answer is, "OK, it's actually halfway good." ;)

No pity from this peep! You are very talented and your success as a professional musician reinforces that fact!! Do people want to hear orchestral music on the guitar forum? I am sure some do not, but whatever you choose to do musically, it would always be welcome in my world!!! What I love most about your work is it ALWAYS invokes in me, visions and emotions! Very moving stuff IMO, guitar or not!

Keep it up Les so we can all look back and say "I've been listening to the (S)Chef for years"!!!

No pity from this peep! You are very talented and your success as a professional musician reinforces that fact!! Do people want to hear orchestral music on the guitar forum? I am sure some do not, but whatever you choose to do musically, it would always be welcome in my world!!! What I love most about your work is it ALWAYS invokes in me, visions and emotions! Very moving stuff IMO, guitar or not!

Keep it up Les so we can all look back and say "I've been listening to the (S)Chef for years"!!!
You, sir. are a very kind human being!

This leaves me with a permanent conundrum. Is 'too kind' a pity thing, or a 'this is pretty good for a guy with no talent' thing?

Inquiring minds don't want to know, unless the answer is, "OK, it's actually halfway good." ;)
I'm always honest. But, I know how you feel, and wonder the same about my music. I think that's all part of it. Keep 'em coming.

Thanks, all.

I love writing and producing these tracks. Most will never see the light of day if I don't post them, and I create the work to be heard. So thanks so much for listening!

“Fug-etta-boud-it” ;)

Back