ACDC - Behind The Music

CoreyT

PRS Addiction
Just ran across this documentary on the band.
The video mentions how Bon Scott died, by alcohol, I recently bought a book off of Amazon called The Youngs: The Brothers Who Built AC/DC
It is suppose to be one of the best books on the history of AC/DC, and it eludes that Bon actually died of a heroin overdose, and not from alcohol.
I am about 1/3rd of the way through the book, and it is very good.

Anyways, here is the video I found this morning.

Also if you are interested in hearing any of their older brother George's music from the Band The Easybeats, there are some songs on YouTube.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a much newer one .
Just finished the older one above, enjoyed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've seen that video (the first one you posted) before on VH1; good stuff. I've also read that book "The Youngs". I thought it had a lot of behind the scenes information, details that I hadn't seen or heard anywhere else. But I also thought some of it didn't do the Young family any favors, especially when it came to the period of the band following Bon's death up through the present. It was recently released in paperback, so I need to check it out for any updates, etc..

Goldtop Lloyd

I am about half way through the book now, I read it in bed for about 20 minutes until I start to hit nod off land.
Very great read.

I finished the video above too just now, the second one.
What I also liked about it was the background music playing.
It was not AC/DC playing, but someone playing "in the spirit" of AC/DC such as the chords and riff from Hells Bells.
Same overdriven guitar sound, but with the timing and chords changed some, very pleasant to listen to while watching the video.

Back