ABY switch for multiple amps

rpoce24

All of a sudden I have 3 amps. I would love to make them switchable, possibly run them insterio, and even blend them. What switch would people recommend?

The Lehle 1@3 SGOS looks perfect. Although I see the Boss ms3 or MS5, but know those are kinda their own thing.

The Lehle 1@3 SGOS looks perfect. Although I see the Boss ms3 or MS5, but know those are kinda their own thing.

I use the 1@3 SGOS, and it's great. Understand though, that if you want to run two amps at once, you will still need to isolate one of the amps with something like the Lehle P-Split because both signal grounds will be connected (the grounds are connected to any amp that's switched in).

You don't need a P-Split if you're switching on only one amp at a time with the 1@3 SGOS.

I have both, they're great, they do NOT suck tone.

I’m using a Radial BigShot ABY which is great because it’s relatively inexpensive and included a ground lift switch to eliminate noise from found issues. It’s also got a polarity switch to eliminate phase issues when running 2 amps. It’s got two foot switches. The left one will switch between amp A and B and the right one will turn both on. (I may have that backward as I’m not looking at it right now and it’s setup on my pedal board upside down.)

give it a look - https://www.radialeng.com/product/bigshot-aby

I use this in the studio all the time.

s-l500.jpg

I have been using this for quite a few years now. In fact I don't know if it's still on the market. I run my pedal board into the Y and my amps into the A and B inputs. If used with a power supply, the eyes light up.
snarlingdogs_crossroads_001.jpg

Back