A Request to PRS - Phillips head on SE wrenches, please!

andy474x

Knows the Drill
For several years now, I've been naysaying the logisitics for PRS to do certain things... can't do full hollowbodies on SE's, can't change the scale length in the S2 line, can't make a ballsy, fire breathing lunchbox amp. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

So, here I am, with an idea that will really push the envelope.

Can we please get a screwdriver head on the SE truss rod wrenches, like the Core/S2 wrenches have?

For several years now, I've been naysaying the logisitics for PRS to do certain things... can't do full hollowbodies on SE's, can't change the scale length in the S2 line, can't make a ballsy, fire breathing lunchbox amp. Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Can we please get a screwdriver head on the SE truss rod wrenches, like the Core/S2 wrenches have?
Preach!

I never noticed that the core wrenches have a screwdriver head. I have an Avon (seriously) multi-tip screwdriver that I keep at my recording desk.

I never noticed that the core wrenches have a screwdriver head. I have an Avon (seriously) multi-tip screwdriver that I keep at my recording desk.

Hey, if it works, right?

I always keep a wrench in my gig bag, but it would be nice to not have to carry a screwdriver around too.

Y'all open your PRS case candy baggies??!! You're letting the PRS factory air out! Hellooooo :eek:

That's why I wear a CamelBak to Experience. I don't drink out of it - it's modified to pull air in. Load it up the first night, transfer to bottles back at the hotel, fill it up again on day two. That's a good 2-3 year supply right there.

Back