A Couple Gigbag Questions

The SS bag is the bomb! I even bought another w/o the guitar. I take everything out in them. Private stocks, Me's, no fear for any but I am still very careful in handling them. Two guitars ride comfortably in the front seat w no other gear near. No trem arms though till I get there. :) I like to wedge a folded up polishing cloth between the the bottom of the bag and the butt pin. Just in case it gets set down hard for some extra padding between the floor.
I really like the SS bag, but the padding where the end pin goes is really thinning out. I’ll try the microfiber at the bottom trick.

Leaving guitars out of their cases can lead to damaged finishes from light damage (doesn’t even need to be sunlight — Try reading the Fading Northern Lights thread)

I was raised to always wipe down my strings and case my guitar when done playing it. Apparently I was raised in the caveman days.

I have osteoarthritis in my hands, but it doesn’t dissuade me from taking a few seconds to open or close a case.

I don’t leave dental floss loose on the countertop in order to remind me to floss daily. :D

I do. It doesn’t help.

_57131476_teeth.jpg

Back