7lbs of Core Joy...

drawshot

Just one more...and that's it!
You enablers are a bad influence.

But me and my future Core PRS forgive you all.

I just set the hook deep on a new 10 Top Custom 24, with all the happy bells and whistles and a gorgeous Livingston Lemondrop paint job.

I couldn't take it anymore...I had to have one.

I am coming to live with one of you, when I get kicked out of the house. I do cook and clean...but wont do toilets. Its this 'thing' I have about toilets. They freak me out.

I call dibs on your nicest amp, too.

Congrats!

Pics or it doesn't exist and all that… when will it arrive?

Sadly....several months...but it'll give me time to sit my other guitars down and have the talk about bringing a new baby into the house. They're good kids. I'm sure they'll understand, in time.

Pre-congrats! Maybe start by showing your other guitars some pics of some others like her.

Btw you'll probably have access to alot more shelter if you work on the toilet thing ;). Just in case...

With hope, the Livingston Lemondrop will make her see the light and you can live in the car for a week before moving back. I love that color.

...but wont do toilets. Its this 'thing' I have about toilets. They freak me out.
You don't do toilets, you don't get to use them either. That's the deal in my place. I think you'll find you can get over the total freakage. Either that or you'll start eating a lot less. Or drive to the nearest public toilet.

You don't do toilets, you don't get to use them either. That's the deal in my place. I think you'll find you can get over the total freakage. Either that or you'll start eating a lot less. Or drive to the nearest public toilet.
Nearest public House would do me.!!!

Back