She was a serial killer on Dexter, and smokin' hot, too. Very good on 24 so far.

Really enjoying the season so far.

She was on Dexter? Why did no one tell me this? OK, I know what I'm going to be watching over the summer...

Oh yes, you must see her on Dexter. She never quite shows it all, but what she shows is Artist Package quality!

Geez, 'Artist Package'? And here I was, proud of myself for not going Wood Library!

I love 24.
I'd be glued to the TV, but I was always amazed that in "real time" Jack could make it across L.A. in 5 minutes to save the world.

You know you're a fan when you're buying a firearm, and ask yourself, "Would Jack Bauer use this?"

Is there anything Jack wouldn't use?
He seems to prefer Sigs and H&K's, but sometimes picks one up from a bad guy.
There's a whole web site dedicated to what guns Jack has used in each episode.

Tonight, 9 ET. !

Last edited:
Inject yourself in the neck... dayum, that's hard core!

I read this before I saw this week's episode and thought nothing of it. After all, Jack does that kind of thing all the time, doesn't he? Then I saw it was Kate. She's not only great to look at; she's a great character, too. It's starting to look like she wasn't so naive after all.

Is everyone diggin' the new shows?
I think this is perhaps the best season yet.

Only two more episodes left, I hope they do another run like this next year.
This show keeps you on the edge of your seat.

Last nights episode kicked butt, heck they all do.
I really liked last weeks when Jack threw that terrorist woman out the window.

Not trying to be contrary here :flute:, but I thought the "final" season had really gone down hill, but this current season is progressively getting harder to watch. I really liked the series in the first few seasons, but lately it's gotten sooooooo hokey. The President giving himself up to terrorists as a missile target.............................really? And that little head roll thing that Jack does is getting really annoying. And the ex-girlfriend.....Why the long face?

Sorry, but give me Game of Thrones, Justified, The Americans, or Sons of Anarchy anyday.

Last edited:
Sorry, but give me Game of Thrones, Justified, The Americans, or Sons of Anarchy anyday.

Wait, 24 has gotten hokey but you don't have a problem with dragons, snow zombies, a female Russian agent that can beat up male Mossad agents and SEALs, not to mention the worlds worst bike gang since Eric Von Zipper and the Ratz?
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, 24 has gotten hokey but you don't have a problem with dragons, snow zombies, a female Russian agent that can beat up male Mossad agents and SEALs, not to mention the worlds worst bike gang since Eric Von Zipper and the Ratz?

1) Dragons and snow zombies are supposed to be fantasy, so I expect it.
2) Keri Russell can beat me up anytime.
3) I think Jax and his crew are a tad more hardcore that EVZ and his Ratz.

.................I just thought 24 was MUCH better done in the earlier seasons. It's gotten really lame, but hey, that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I can't believe I missed the last two weeks. I'll have to find them on cable somewhere.
My only complaint is I keep telling Jack to stop whispering! Speak up man!
And Chloe has too much makeup.

Back