2016 Experience Photo & Gossip Thread

At Righteous Guitars stand there's a blue-greenish 594 that is driving me crazy since yesterday. I tried it and sounded like the best guitar I've ever played. I tried other 594s but this one is...
Price on the tag is xxxx$. Do you know how much do they negotiate?

Yes they will negotiate. They probably will give you a PRS Experience discount too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone go to the session with Bryan Ewald from 1200-1230? I wonder what he said about the 58/15 vs. 85/15...
Yeah, not a whole lot that anyone on here doesn't already know. Honestly I don't even remember. I was really enjoying the playing tips portion of that clinic.

However, I did get confirmation from Dennis of Moore Music that the pickups in the experience guitar (85/15 coil tap?) are indeed tapped so that there is no volume drop when switching from humbucker to tapped and back.

Last edited:
I'm afraid to ask what that is.

Stupid typos. I was trying to do it on my phone.

Inheard the discounts are pretty good considering the dealer doesn't have to have the guitars shipped to their stores and then shipped to customers.

WEDGE's 594 was actually completed the same day he bought it (6/3). That's pretty cool.

Yeah, not a whole lot that anyone on here doesn't already know. (Honestly I don't even remember.)

However, I did get confirmation from Denis of Moore Music that the pickups in the experience guitar (85/15 coil tap?) are indeed tapped so that there is no volume drop when switching from humbucker to tapped and back.
The folks who actually make them in the pickup room told me they are identical to the 408's, only the bobbin sizes are different.

No, Dennis told me he's getting a wood library run with them, so looks like they'll be phasing them in to other guitars as well.

Last edited:
Yeah, not a whole lot that anyone on here doesn't already know. (Honestly I don't even remember.)

He actually have performed some kind of guitar lessons more than pickup/guitar demos.
In fact, Paul/Bernies's 594 presentation it's been disappointing for me. Funny and interesting but they've talked little about details and sound of the guitar.

So Paul was talking about talking to guys who needed their ladies convinced to let them get a guitar, and he said buy them a diamond! Well, my girlfriend and I had that same discussion when we decided to get married...diamond for a Private Stock. So this afternoon in the photo booth, I kept up my end of the deal
IMG_1302_zpsguubbjn7.jpg

Damn!!!
He's been talking about my wife and me!!! We've been at the first Autograph Session and I wrote in my post it : (please convince my wife for buying me a 594) and he pleasantly spoke to her until we made a deal, a 594 for a diamond ring!
Here is the picture of the three of us after 5 minutes of dealing :p
https://www.facebook.com/ainara.beldarrain.3/posts/10153933091573110
We had to leave soon so I missed this...

The funniest thing today was at the wood staining table...we had Rick cracking up. Laura asked about doing a pink to green fade, and after making a funny face and mentioning something about non-complementary colors, Rick went to work. When he was done, the only thing left was to draw in some seeds, and behold: is this the first watermelon fade created at PRS? Will we ever see one on Private Stock Friday?:p
IMG_1299_zpsmrxrmtpm.jpg

Back