20 years later...NGD: Grimace!!

TMeury

Ah jeez.
20 years ago, I walked into Eastside Guitars in Greenville, SC with my Dad. I was fledgling young guitarist who's obsession with PRS guitars was just beginning to brew (Thanks to Daniel Johns of Silverchair;)) There was a really, really awesome opqaue purple metallic McCarty there. I was floored at how incredible this guitar was but, as a young teenage kid it was far beyond my means.

Any who, long story short...I got in touch with the previous owner of Eastside Guitars, turns out the purple McCarty was part of his personal collection. After a few months, he buckled to my persistence.

Welcome to the stable, Grimace!

That is sooo Grimace, it needs fries and a shake! Hamburglar approves! AWESOME SCORE and STORY - congrats!

Nice! Now post it in the "purple guitars just to bug Rob" (or whatever) thread!

Eastside Guitars is like my home guitar partner and one of my favorite places to kill some time there whenever I can (can't leave my wife sitting in that car for too long, though). Got my first SE CU24 there plus my Blackstar's and a sweet S2 Satin Standard as well. Plus Terry Green is a friend on Facebook (and I have very few friends there!). It's well worth the ~35 mile drive...

Congrats on your new baby!

Back