Yessir, Jerry Gigs His PRS Too!

Mark Ray

The RockTrain
We saw .38 Special this past Friday night here at the Tennessee Valley Fair. These guys are killin' it! They keep getting better with time, and what a batch of great songs they have to play. Anyway, Jerry Riggs is a Knoxville guy, and it was a great homecoming for him. He was absolutely on fire! They do a few songs in Drop D, and he uses this PRS for those. Sounded AWESOME! The first song he played it on, my wife says "I can tell the difference!" I knew she was a keeper. I took over 130 pics, we were front row. Here's a shot of said guitar:
ZyHnE9r.jpg

That Looks Like A Modern Eagle II In Yellow Tiger. Beautiful Guitar! I Can only Imagine How Much Fun That Was...Good For You!

That Looks Like A Modern Eagle II In Yellow Tiger. Beautiful Guitar! I Can only Imagine How Much Fun That Was...Good For You!
Would that model have a rosewood neck? I got one good look at the back of it and it was a rosewood neck, VERY nice!

Would that model have a rosewood neck? I got one good look at the back of it and it was a rosewood neck, VERY nice!
Yes..Dalbergia To Be "That Guy" Officially...LOL. Those Modern Eagle II's Are My All Time Favorite PRS. I Have A Yellow Tiger Like That That Looks Almost Identical.

Back