XPRS2012 Registration

It's gonna be a good one! Driving in this year. Doug is gonna do some mo mojo to my Dallas. Gonna be fun to tweak with the master!!

Looks like I will be missing this year's event. Not in the budget with Merri-Jo's hip surgery earlier this year. There goes my perfect attendance award.

I am really going to miss seeing everyone. Bad year, first I was sick when the Indiana Mini BaM happened and now missing the Experience.

One the plus side I will get to hang out with the Rev Billy F Gibbons on Friday night the 14th.

Yes Bryan I will try to ask Billy about the Explorer.

Looks like I will be missing this year's event. Not in the budget with Merri-Jo's hip surgery earlier this year. There goes my perfect attendance award.

I am really going to miss seeing everyone. Bad year, first I was sick when the Indiana Mini BaM happened and now missing the Experience.

One the plus side I will get to hang out with the Rev Billy F Gibbons on Friday night the 14th.

Yes Bryan I will try to ask Billy about the Explorer.

Well that sucks...:(

I live in Maryland, so I have had the pleasure of attending every one - and I'm not gonna miss this year either. My GF and I will be at the Hilton with some of the rest of ya.

I'd like to meet forum members who are attending - I suggest that we put our forum user names on our badges in sharpie....

Something like: "Forum::rugerpc"

Last edited:
I'd like to meet forum members who are attending - I suggest that we put our forum user names on our badges in sharpie....

Something like: "Forum::rugerpc"

Suggest putting it on the back with sharpie, as well! Badges flip around... this way your name shows no matter what way it's facing!

Suggest putting it on the back with sharpie, as well! Badges flip around... this way your name shows no matter what way it's facing!
This is no surprise... coming the the guy MOST famous for showing some back side. :D

Back