XPRS2012 Registration

I'll be there ... again. I'll be arriving on Wednesday and will stay at the Hilton Garden Inn.

I look worward to wonderful friends, magnificent guitas and amps, great food, an a touch of Jameson. ;)

Been registered since the day they announced. Staying @ the Hilton Gardens, once again...

Jamie

I signed up for the Sig club too late to get in on early registration. Does anyone know if I will still be able to get in on the Thur. Sig Club event?

Staying at Hilton Gardens. My 1st Exp...."We got a 1st timer here!"...(in Adam Sandler voice). :)

vchizzle said:
I signed up for the Sig club too late to get in on early registration. Does anyone know if I will still be able to get in on the Thur. Sig Club event?
I would imagine this won't be a problem. Once you get your Sig Club email, just email them (Bev I assume) and ask to be included on Thursday. One of the nicest things about PRS is how personable everyone there is -- and you get real people to deal with, not a machine.

That being said, you also get very busy people -- so be patient. ;)

richardlpalmer said:
vchizzle said:
I would imagine this won't be a problem. Once you get your Sig Club email, just email them (Bev I assume) and ask to be included on Thursday. One of the nicest things about PRS is how personable everyone there is -- and you get real people to deal with, not a machine.

That being said, you also get very busy people -- so be patient. ;)
Just got the email with my member #, registered!

One last newb question - if we are bringing a guest, do I need to specify that somewhere? I guess that info will be in confirmation email that gets sent out.

Finally got around to registering. My son & I will be at O'Callaghan's. I am so looking forward to this!

JMintzer said:
Been registered since the day they announced. Staying @ the Hilton Gardens, once again...

I signed up two days after my Signature Club membership expired. I renewed my membership on the same that I signed up. Hopefully, the two day lapse is not going to impact my registration. The Sullivan Group did not issue a new Signature Club number, so I should be good.

Registered and staying at O'Callaghan's. This will be first visit for me, and I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Dad & I are in for the Exp once again. Staying a Garden Inn Annapolis........

Departing: Thursday, September 13, 2012
Dayton, OH (DAY) to Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) Flight 99 Coach
11:14 AM 12:36 PM

Returning: Sunday, September 16, 2012
Baltimore/Washington, MD (BWI) to Dayton, OH (DAY) Flight 114 Coach
2:30 PM 3:52 PM

markie said:
Danerada said:
iahawk36 said:
I'll be there....ready to win another one! :lol: :lol:

That would be EPIC!!!!!!

More like a Lynching :shock:

DontPanic.jpg

Plans are afoot...

Anybody else having issues with the registration page? When I go there it's just a blank page.

Registered this afternoon ~3 pm EST or so. Forwarded the link to a buddy and by 6 PM it was down. Can't get to it on Mac or PC. Must be something with the page.

I'll be there (with the wife this year), but wont be in a hotel since I live 35/45 min away from the factory and have an EZ pass. :)

I will be doing the Reno Air Races with Ringback this year. The P51 tried to take him out last year, so I figure we are safe this time around.

Back