What color would you refinish this guitar in to show of flames!!!!

wardog

What the gravy and cheese!!!!
So, I snagged a 95 custom 24 10 top from GC awhile back and love the guitar. It feels awesome and sounds great with the Dragon II pickups I put in it. But, I have to say I have never been a big fan of the cherry burst on any guitar (regardless the brand).

Currently I have these colors of PRSi
Boyd Burst (P22TM--can wait for Christmas Day)
Frost blue Metallic (DGT)
Antique White (Studio, SE SC)
Cherry burst (Custom 24)
Vintage Sunburst (SE Custom 24)

So , What color would you refinish this guitar in with the help of the PTC of course... I was thinking a natural burst or Golden Rod with a burst (I really like the PS in PS calendar for October, the leaves really are a nice touch Hey PTC or Shawn Can I dup that finish and leaves on this guitar?:wink:).
photo1_zpsbed07186.jpg

guitar_zps657c84d8.jpg

photo3_zps1fde5648.jpg

These are the pics I took before the pickup swap and electronics upgrade (original pots where shot).

Antique Natural would be cool. There's not too many in that color anymore. Or Autumn Sky. Anything in that colors sure to be a looker.

Last edited:
Natural burst, and add hybrid hardware...OR...Eriza Verde, or Blue Crab blue...???
man, we can spend your money quicker than you could imagine!!!!

Natural burst, and add hybrid hardware...OR...Eriza Verde, or Blue Crab blue...???
man, we can spend your money quicker than you could imagine!!!!
Natural with hybrid hardware sounds nice. I need to see blue grab up close. anyone got a pic other than what is on PRS site?

a light green on the inside and darker green on the outside. but make it a very gradual fade

Back