Westie's on the rise !

There's this one that I've been thinking of checking out about 50mins from me..... trying to be strong and not give into the temptation. Please someone buy it before I have to!!

There's this one that I've been thinking of checking out about 50mins from me..... trying to be strong and not give into the temptation. Please someone buy it before I have to!!

Sigh. I'd love to "solve your problem" by removing the temptation from you by purchasing it myself, but I'm just not feeling like that is the best use of that much cash right now.

(If I could find a Core Mira with birds in OK shape for a reasonable price, that is where I'd spend some money.)

there is a beauty of a westie at Carter Vintage right now.

but no sapele or dragon on that one .... :(

Yeah no little Dragon and Plain-Jane but still AWESOME :cool: Ohhh... remember that's why I gave my Plain-Jane the refinish makeover... If you all don't mind I'll post it again ;)

That one's on my watch list as well

I’ve been looking at the black “Santana III Westie” in Japan for a while. I love it in some ways, but it doesn’t match with mind other than shape and the little dragon. I wonder if it is a private stock Santana III with the inlay added as a special request. That would explain the lack of eagle up top, different birds on the neck, and lack of Brazzy board.

I love my Westie. Got it during the recession for $2700 with money my grandma left me. Figured it would be the only dragon I would ever be able to afford, which is true. Love the sound and feel. It’s a great guitar and would be one of the last I’d ever part with.

Back