How am I ever gonna get anything at Experience...

Congrats on the Westie!

Now...back to the initial question...

HsJ6YcP.jpg

I can’t be the only one who looked at this and thought....hmmmm....that’s 3 Private stocks and a nice amp....

Seriously, besides filling out my plum smugglers, what do I even need them for? They just get in the way.

I think we've stumbled onto the next PRS Advertising campaign.... NUTS FOR PRS ! Trade your nuts for guitars and equipment! Man.... Experience is going to take on a whole new dimension with this!

I can see it now...

g9f7CHp.jpg

Last edited:
if I buy things before I go ?!?!

Saw

https://reverb.com/item/7617311-paul-reed-smith-prs-west-street-limited-2008-vintage-cherry

while wasting time and looking through Reverb during lunch today and well... it should be on its way to me tonight with any luck. The pics on Reverb are pretty bad, she seems to have some great potential (and never played?).
Beautiful guitar !! Man I’ve been looking and thinking about getting a West St. quite some time now. Someday

Hey.... post some pics after you get it! Congrats!!

I've lived on the east coast for most of my life, and also in DC or Maryland. THe winters here are not that bad, and we have something called WARM CLOTHING to get you through it. The really bad news is that you have to take off your sandals when it snows, and probably your cargo shorts as well. The good news is that you get 4 seasons, and you're about an hour from the mountains or the ocean. Autumn is the best. And, oh yes, you get the best crabs and oysters there are, not to mention Old Bay seasoning and Ethiopian food. One more negative- used PRSi are very expensive because of the proximity to the factory. Do it.

Back to testicle sales for a moment; 35k seems like kind of a low-ball offer.

I got more for mine. I’m now not only able to play hockey without a cup, but I can nail all of the soprano arias in La Boheme! Plus, my nose and ear hair problem has completely disappeared.

The only drawback seems to be this relentless urge to polish my toenails.

Last edited:
Back