Westie's on the rise !

Snagging one of these has been on my radar for a while...can't say the one in Italy is a fair market representation. Anyone wanna give me the money for my new office so I can use use my gear fund to grab one of these and not feel guilty?
fRitBZc.gif

Man, those are pricey. I paid $2,750 for my Cherry Westie in 2017 and $3,250 for a Natural Westie in 2020. I sold the Natural Westie to CME for $3,150 in 2022 and they were going to list it at $4,500. The Cherry Westie will be my last guitar out.

Man, those are pricey. I paid $2,750 for my Cherry Westie in 2017 and $3,250 for a Natural Westie in 2020. I sold the Natural Westie to CME for $3,150 in 2022 and they were going to list it at $4,500. The Cherry Westie will be my last guitar out.
Right, not much than a year ago I almost picked up a Westie for thousands less. This is more of over egregious seller asking price than anything to me.

Prices on Westies are bananas. I missed out on a mahogany one because I thought it sold, contacted the seller and no response. Bought a different guitar and it popped back up for sale 2 days after.

Really kick myself for missing that one.

Back