Valve quality and consistency

Oh, and I know we aren't policed heavily, but I don't think we're allowed to say that word here. :eek::eek:

please remove "guns" from your post. :p:p

Lol, should be sucks. My phone autocorrecting my lack of spelling skills.

I would never get used to this forum ability to correct **** but not the f word.

Back on topic - I got myself Helix for birthday. Drives are dogs**t but I love the time based and modulation effects

Edit: dogs**t is not autocorrecting

Lol, should be sucks. My phone autocorrecting my lack of spelling skills.

I would never get used to this forum ability to correct **** but not the f word.

Back on topic - I got myself Helix for birthday. Drives are dogs**t but I love the time based and modulation effects

Edit: dogs**t is not autocorrecting
Helix???? I thought you weren't a fan of 80s bands???? :p

I started on a katana. The tones were not there.

I bought an Archon to try to get better tones. Now I play the Archon all the time and the katana only sticks around for portability.

I'm a true believer in tubes. I do believe that the top of the line modelers are capable of great sounds. I've never tried one to find out. I think my Archon was cheaper than the modeler I would need to match the its tone.

But the boss katana? Ugh.

You will need to help me with that ;)
rs-5425-rectangle.jpg

My plan is to come camp on your front stoop.
Plenty of room for you to spread out a tent, sleeping bag, etc. I'll invite you in for a few drinks!

But when I croak (hopefully not too soon) my son gets my NOS tube stash. I suppose you and he could entertain yourselves with a physical struggle for them, but my wife will kick both of your asses for fighting. Granted, she's not a big woman. But she's tough as nails.

I emailed the online retailer i get my valves from. He said there are zero valves coming out of the factory in Russia and the owners say will be like that at least the rest of this year. The JJ factory in Slovakia /Slovenia ??? has an 18 month back order time.
Not to make light of the situation in Ukraine with innocent lives being lost.
A minor irritation for us guitar players. Oh and he said everything he has is low stock already as guys stock up. Glad I got in early with my order.

Let’s hope that’s really good news for us long term.

Back