The PRS Lexicon

Gimmetry- 1. An imaginary word used to confuse your opponent when in a debate.
2. The act of proving that in your opinion you are real.

Squirt- 1. The polar opposite of "pie". When you wish to state something but have no idea where to start, you say: Squirt.
2. Sparkling citrus beverage that pairs well with rum.

"Laundry Day" - a thread or post concerning matters that probably should remain private such as an ongoing service issue or an as yet unresolved dealer problem.

Last edited:
A silly idea came to me the other day... regarding the lawsuit over the singlecut and the fact that Mr. Smith's first name is Paul - it would be fun calling the singlecut "Le Paul"...

There would a a lawsuit again as the "Paul"was the guitar that Bob Marley played and "The Les Paul" was the one that went for $3k back in '77-'78.

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;14234 said:
BRW - (AKA Brazzy, AKA Bazillion) Brazilian Rosewood.

CuRo
- Custom with an East Indian Rosewood neck.
McBLE - Brazilian Limited Edition McCarty. Not to be confused with the Brazilian Rosewood McCarty (McBrazzy).

McBrazzy - Brazilian Rosewood McCarty (250 signed & numbered plus a few others).

I love a good zombie thread!

Question: What is the official slang term for a 2004 (not 2003 like the PRS web site says) limited edition "1 of 500" hand signed and numbered, Brizillian McCarty (fretboard and headstock) with an East Indian Roswood neck?

I love a good zombie thread!

Question: What is the official slang term for a 2004 (not 2003 like the PRS web site says) limited edition "1 of 500" hand signed and numbered, Brizillian McCarty (fretboard and headstock) with an East Indian Roswood neck?

Aren't those the McBLEs?

Aren't those the McBLEs?

I thought about that but not all McBLEs came with an Indian Rosewood neck.
Some had only a Mahogany neck with BRW fretboard. (As I have been told.)
But I can go with "10 Top McBLE" until a better nickname comes along.

Great, now mail that to every PRS listing on craigslist.

Great, now mail that to every PRS listing on craigslist.

Who wants to play a game of Craigslist PRS Buzzword Bingo? The first person to spot 5 PRS buzzwords in CL ads wins! ("rare" "pre-factory", "pre-lawsuit" etc.) hahaha

A long time ago, Paul described the moment a person opens a new PRS case for the first time as 'artistic arrest'. I have indeed experienced this on a couple of occasions.

"Ga..." - You can be just cruising the threads and then someone puts a picture up and the next thing you know you are mouthing a wordless sound that comes out something like...

Ga...

Back