The girls

danktat

Award winning tattoo artist ... Amateur guitarist
Had them both in the shop, so I snapped a quick pic of them. Corny? Yes. But I did it anyway. 😏

girls_by_klbryanphotography_dh8hn9z-fullview.jpg

I love my PRS acoustic...I actually sold my Taylor in favor of it....underrated acoustics ...

I love my PRS acoustic...I actually sold my Taylor in favor of it....underrated acoustics ...
I was initially going to get the 214. But that A40E came up at a price that I just had to roll the dice on. Glad I did. I went back, after playing the PRS a couple of days, and played the Taylor at the dealer that I was looking to buy it from. I liked the PRS better.

I was initially going to get the 214. But that A40E came up at a price that I just had to roll the dice on. Glad I did. I went back, after playing the PRS a couple of days, and played the Taylor at the dealer that I was looking to buy it from. I liked the PRS better.
That's what I sold the 214....daves guitar shop had a bunch of PRS for sale so took a risk and am loving it....my Taylor needed a neck reset twice was a pain to maintain living in the NEast...

Back