Scott Grove quit YouTube. No free info for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For equipment reviews I like Chappers and the Captain, Guitarist magazine, and some from Guitar World and Premier Guitar magazines.
There are quite a few other "private" reviewers I like too that are not associated with a music store or magazine.

I like Chappers and the Captain too... mostly because Chappers has cool hair, and the Captain is funny.

I like Chappers and the Captain too... mostly because Chappers has cool hair, and the Captain is funny.

Those guys BS around so much that it takes away interest in anything I'd want to beat them say.

Chappers and the Captain are just sales demos, not reviews.
The Captain talking to Paul Reed Smith and Bernie, now that is something different.

I won't miss him at all...well, maybe a little, but only for the comedy factor.

You could pretty much take anything Scott Grove said, believe or do the complete opposite, and come out a winner.

I mean, come on, we all know that.....

Wood or any other material doesn't effect tone.

Strings don't effect tone.

Picks and pick attack don't effect tone.

Elixir Polywebs are the only strings that work because they won't completely melt from your acid sweat in 5 min or less.

All Gibsons suck.

All music besides Country is horrible.

Plain and simple, the guy is an idiot.

You could pretty much take anything Scott Grove said, believe or do the complete opposite, and come out a winner.

He was the dude that suggested me into looking at Lace Sensor Silvers, and we bro-ed down about the old Johnson/Digitech processors. I guess I'm sayin' everybody has something to offer the world.

He was the dude that suggested me into looking at Lace Sensor Silvers, and we bro-ed down about the old Johnson/Digitech processors. I guess I'm sayin' everybody has something to offer the world.

Heck, even I've been useful once or twice!

Hey Mike,

I never noticed you have a YouTube channel in your sig. Good stuff. I just watched the 1st Little Wing video. Keep 'em coming!

Cheers Brad!

Probably no more Hendrix though... Did Little Wing and Voodoo Chile. Had a few more lined up but Experience Hendrix made me delete a couple of vids so it's not worth the trouble.

He released a new video today... :)

Good riddance to a genuine dirt bag. That jerk was so abrasive and insulting that I can't see how any self respecting guitar player could watch his garbage, once he discovered the true direction the jerk was moving.

I even complained to YouTube about him insulting guitarists.

It is disturbing to hear that he is back on YouTube again with his foul videos.

I don't care for his playing either and I think his guitar collection is definitely nothing special. Most of his guitars are items I wouldn't want to own. And to hear him put down other guitar companies and great guitars is disgusting. He is really obscene and has no place on YouTube.

Obama made him. When he goes long enough without making a vid the stock markets break, flights get cancelled due to 'technical glitches' and computers everywhere just .. Break.
I'm pretty sure Scott's videos are mentioned in the bible as a sign of the apocalypse due to starting that tone wood debate.

I personally love Chappers, Rabea, Fluff, Ola Englund, Rob Scallon, Jared Dines, those dudes. Dudes that keep it real.

I've never watched a Scott Grove vid, I didn't know who he was. I first thought, bummer that somebody could get so upset to quit YouTube. It is interesting how my perception of him changes by the posts on here.

I'll have to watch one to see what it's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back