S2 Semi-hollows

All of a sudden my 2014 Zach Myers looks old. I do wish the s2 singlecut had the adjustable bridge.

I gotta admit it...when I go out for my jog in a bit,I'm calling up Sweetwater to inquire on a white S2 Mira SH. That clip alone is stuck.in.my.head.

Wow, they put a hole in the front of the things, and all of the sudden, everybody is on board! :laugh: I think they look great, and I really dig the single cuts.

Wow, they put a hole in the front of the things, and all of the sudden, everybody is on board! :laugh: I think they look great, and I really dig the single cuts.

Is it a true American-made hole, or is it going to need to be upgraded? :evil:

Not that the S2 Mira was heavy by any means, but I can't wait until some dealers get copies of these and start listing their weight. Could be very enticing for us aging guitarists with back aches.

I agree. My shoulder has been giving me fits, and I'm in with this run. The first one I saw was 5.8. The first seafoam green is listed at 6.1. I'm waiting on a sub 6 green..

And a lot of you were hesitant on the s2 line....well played Prs, well played lol

These look to be very cool, however... why the common F-hole?
You would think that PRS would come out with a custom P-hole.... :rofl:

I gotta admit it...when I go out for my jog in a bit,I'm calling up Sweetwater to inquire on a white S2 Mira SH. That clip alone is stuck.in.my.head.
Well i never tried a mira but after watching the 3 demos i was very impressed
With it and i tbink it will complement my 513

Well better start saving up T the risk of my wife killing me :vroam:

Back