S2 Semi-hollows

Ryan rules! Misery Signals was a huge deal for me coming up and its great to see him ditching ESP after so long.

It's not that hard to block it off or get a tremol-no. I either get a piece of wood for it or even use a dead battery.

not that hard, no... but harder than just buying a designed and built stoptail semi...

then again i think HB II's should have piezo as option rather than stock...

I mentioned the other day in my Kingfisher thread that I got to play one of these yesterday.
It was a dark cherry sunburst like the one on the products page, and it looked great.

dark_cherry_sunburst.jpg

My thoughts on it:
I like it better than my SE ZM, as the neck did not seem to be as chunky as the SE Wide/Fat ones.
I liked the USA pots and knobs, much easier to turn with the pinky than the SE knobs.

Overall I was very impressed with it, and it was very light, I think less than the ZM too.
I could see myself getting one of these in the future.

Hey Corey the pots aren't US, the ones in my Mira SH were made in Korea. Shawn has said they're not the same as the US or SE ones, they're their own beast. Also the volume pot had a little more resistance (physical, not electrical) than the tone push/pull, I changed that pot to a US one so now they feel the same.

Back