Quad Cities forum meet

The Indiana contingency might be able to make a road trip, but July is probably impossible.

Jim's Rib Haven close to the river in Rock Island?

I'm only a couple of hours away (Aurora), but I never go back. No family left there anymore.

Hey Bodia I'm also in Aurora this forum is pretty well represented out this way between Naperville / Plainfield / Downer Grove / Aurora
I have friends that went to School at Augie so I used to get to Rock Island decades ago :)

Hey Bodia I'm also in Aurora this forum is pretty well represented out this way between Naperville / Plainfield / Downer Grove / Aurora
I have friends that went to School at Augie so I used to get to Rock Island decades ago :)
That's cool. I didn't realize there were so many in the area. I was coming out of Best Buy a few weeks ago and passed a guy going in that I did a double take thinking he looked just like the pics I've seen here of MA Pete. Maybe it was? I've had lunch with Sergio a couple of times. I'm just east of 59 and New York. Grew up in Davenport and moved here in '87 for a job. Been here ever since.

I'm in, of course. As long as it doesn't fall on a gig day/night for me.

The Indiana contingency might be able to make a road trip, but July is probably impossible.

We need to talk and do it soon. I have a recent pedal purchase that I'd like to share with you. It's oh so tasty.

Back