PTC THANK YOU!!!!!

Gitarzanman

I recently sent my '91 CU 24 back to the "guitar spa" @ the PTC. I am very impressed with the results. Shawn and the rest of the crew @ the PTC are to be commended for their expertise and customer service skills. Being the cynic that I am I was ,at first, skeptical of the worth of these services, suffice it to say I have been proven to be very wrong in that assumption. I sent my instrument to them the week prior to Christmas,and it was in my home on Christmas Eve! It plays beautifully, and sounds amazing! THANKS AGAIN!!!:congrats:

I recently sent my '91 CU 24 back to the "guitar spa" @ the PTC. I am very impressed with the results. Shawn and the rest of the crew @ the PTC are to be commended for their expertise and customer service skills. Being the cynic that I am I was ,at first, skeptical of the worth of these services, suffice it to say I have been proven to be very wrong in that assumption. I sent my instrument to them the week prior to Christmas,and it was in my home on Christmas Eve! It plays beautifully, and sounds amazing! THANKS AGAIN!!!:congrats:

Thank you Jay!

Back