PRS Special 22. Who’s rocking’ one?

I have a Purple Iris with the LTs I got after a pretty long wait. It’s a super guitar. I find it just a relaxing experience to sit back and run through all the sound options.

I like the pattern neck. The pattern thin is not a neck that works for me. Everyone has different favorite necks.
I agree. I love the pattern neck.
Purple is my favorite color. Can you please share a picture of yours?

Very nice. I absolutelylove those Single cut Hollowbodies. Is it a Single cut hollow body II with a maple back?
The Blue McCarty 594 Hollowbody II is a beauty. I still have not played one of those( I own a hollowbody Spruce and an Archtop II though).
I did play a private stock Mcarty 594 Hollowboy I (with a mahogany back), and it's one of the best guitars I have ever played. The JA-15 is up there too. I wonder how the 594 Hollowbody II stacks up agains those. Fantastic Special too! That' the Holy Trinity right there.

Sry for the late reply, but yes, it's a Hollowbody II:
7GxbkCq.jpg

2012. 57/08s. This guitar is consistently awe inspiring. I get a frisson even now every time I open the case...

Love my PRS Special Semi-Hollow - its one of the Ltd Edition run with the 58/15 MT's (not the LT's) but I have several guitars with the LT's (594, 594 HBii and HBii) so know how great they are too. To me, my Special is a 'special' guitar and would highly recommend trying one.

My Special...
yeGur6L.jpg

Back