PRS SE Models - Do They Have the Same “Essence” As Core Models?

Thanks for clarifying…

I have to ask though - when you look at the back of a headstock of an SE, who does it say manufactured it?

My point being that PRS might own the “SE” trademark, but World Music or Cor-Tek is who actually manufactures the instruments.

PRS seems to go way further than most companies by inspecting each instrument (Reverend does the same), then handling distribution, but they don’t actually make the instruments.
Boobs, you can probably tell that I like you, and this was an interesting discussion, but the horse you're beating is quite dead now.

No one wins these arguments. They're entirely subjective.

The people who agree with you already agree with you. Everyone else doesn't; and neither you nor they are going to change the others' minds.

You can all argue until you're blue in the face, and it doesn't make one bit of difference.

Is Epiphone a Gibson? Yes. Gibson owns the name 'Epiphone' and has the right to license it. One and the same, no matter the label they slap on it.

Is Sterling an EBMM? Yes, they own the name and have the right to license it as per the above.

Is an SE a PRS? Yes, they own the name and can do whatever they want in using it.

Is an SE as good as a Core? Depending on one's point of view, probably not.

And...the upshot of all this is: So what. If you're right it doesn't change your life for the better, and if you're wrong, it doesn't change your life for the worse. Doesn't much matter.

I'm pretty sure someone said earlier that it was difficult to find Core models at the sort of pricing the OP paid nowadays.
I might beg to differ....watch for yet another NGD shortly ;)
I mean, yeah, nowadays it might be a bit harder to find them at these prices, but my oldest Core PRS was purchased less than 10 years ago, and my newest was purchased maybe 5 years ago. So they’re all pre COVID, but not too distant. I’m pretty sure that they’re still out there.

Last edited:
So since my Toyota was made in Kentucky it's not really a Toyota?

Rude bummer.
Well, which company made the Toyota? I’m guessing it was made by Toyota proper (at an official USA Toyota plant), but not by some 3rd party company called Toy-Tek.

Last edited:
Boobs, you can probably tell that I like you, and this was an interesting discussion, but the horse you're beating is quite dead now.

No one wins these arguments. They're entirely subjective.

The people who agree with you already agree with you. Everyone else doesn't; and neither you nor they are going to change the others' minds.

You can all argue until you're blue in the face, and it doesn't make one bit of difference.

Is Epiphone a Gibson? Yes. Gibson owns the name 'Epiphone' and has the right to license it. One and the same, no matter the label they slap on it.

Is Sterling an EBMM? Yes, they own the name and have the right to license it as per the above.

Is an SE a PRS? Yes, they own the name and can do whatever they want in using it.

Is an SE as good as a Core? Depending on one's point of view, probably not.

And...the upshot of all this is: So what. If you're right it doesn't change your life for the better, and if you're wrong, it doesn't change your life for the worse. Doesn't much matter.
Thanks for being respectful, even while we seem to disagree.

I get all of this…and I’ve researched it pretty extensively. Again, just as I said in the first post, I think that SEs are great instruments.

But, I personally have never found an SE that has that special magic (corny I know, but it’s how I feel), while I’ve definitely felt that with multiple Core models.

My brain really wants to pronounce your user handle but I don't think there is a way to do this utilizing a dictionary, so is it okay if I just call you "tits"?

We only disagree about the name.

As the Bard said, "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet.”

In terms of evaluating the merits of the Core instruments, which to me is the important thing, we agree. The rest...semantics. :)

My first PRS was an SE Singlecut with P90’s. I had struggled with a Cherry Sunburst Les Paul Custom deluxe for 22? Years, through two fret jobs and a fingerboard planing. The SE smoked it by a lot. I still have it. I also have at every level PRS makes, except Private Stock. It seems a moot point whether or not you have played what is a “magic” SE. Many of us have, and do indeed keep and treasure them. The beauty of sound is in the ear of the beholder. If you prefer core, good for you. I just prefer whatever gives me the sound that I want to hear, and I don’t give a rat’s ass what the level is. And Core will always have slightly better wood, fret wire, pickups and assembly. That’s why they cost more. I will NEVER diss someone who loves and plays their PRS of any level. Remember, opinions are like sphincter openings…. And you know the rest.

I absolutely say this to myself. A victim of their popularity while trying to keep up with demand in a post covid world where staffing and adequate training has its challenges to meet those demands at a high level of expectation.
I think this has a lot to do with it. The latest Indonesian SEs are some of the best I have come across but the number of issues has risen with the number of units manufactured. I don’t know if the percentage is the same as it was and we are just seeing the results of scaling production up or not but pound for pound, the Indo PRS stuff is top shelf in that range.

We can all say that you like to debate and give your opinion :D
I fully respect that, however, I just wanted to say that surely we have discussed the topic in depth, and haven't we covered the whole issue!? If some people offended you, it was just a joke without any malice, I admit however that it looks like a pair of breasts! lol but the meaning is probably different for you!

We can all say that you like to debate and give your opinion :D
I fully respect that, however, I just wanted to say that surely we have discussed the topic in depth, and haven't we covered the whole issue!? If some people offended you, it was just a joke without any malice, I admit however that it looks like a pair of breasts! lol but the meaning is probably different for you!
This has certainly had all the hallmarks of many participating mass-debaters.....

It's been really disappointing to me too. Se historically have been very consistent, and one reason I'm a PRS player. The se has line has blown up, hence PRS doing all they did with the factory. I am fortunate to have a few shops that get a good amount of PRS, sell a fair amount, and restock regularly. As a bonus my schedule allows the flexibility to check out shops more than I probably should. I get to play all through the lines and do decent amount of A/B.

Besides, my experience, there's been more posts lately about issues. To the extreme that some even call fake on genuine PRS se. The electronics issues, I've come to accept. I don't think it should happen, but often some dexoit cures the issue. Shouldn't have to do that, but not the end of the world. Then I noticed fret work issues on more and more. Some fret ends, definitely weren't what I've come to expect and love about PRS. The last batch, the blues (2 guitars), aren't what I'd call blue, more plus or blurple. In real life the difference is even more..

Screenshot_20231002_095357_Gallery6f6f72e4ed565c73.jpg

I truly hope PRS sorts this issues out. I'm a huge fan and love me some se, especially for a modding platform, but at this price point and through this process there shouldn't be the issues being reported and experienced.
Of the two SEs I own, one was flawless (CU24), and the other had issues with some really bad soldering (DC594). I think this has to do with the demand for these newer models (594, DGT) and trying to get them out the door quickly to satisfy orders. If you look at in-stock items at places like Dave’s and Sweetwater you will see severely mismatched tops and backs as well as weird color mutations. This should not happen and hopefully this is just “growing pains”. When they were considered “student” guitars this was not as much of an issue and expectations were lower. Now that they are considered more as “prime” import guitars, hovering in the $1000+ range, this is not acceptable. Here’s hoping this small batch of issues gets ironed out.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure someone said earlier that it was difficult to find Core models at the sort of pricing the OP paid nowadays.
I might beg to differ....watch for yet another NGD shortly ;)
The deals are absolutely still out there. I purchased smokin deals all throughout covid. Asking and selling are very different. Just look at the ridiculous price drops happening every day on reverb.

Congrats on the score!!!

Last edited:
Of the two SEs I own, one was flawless (CU24), and the other had issues with some really bad soldering (DC594). I think this has to do with the demand for these newer models (594, DGT) and trying to get them out the door quickly to satisfy orders. If you look at in-stock items at places like Dave’s and Sweetwater you will see severely mismatched tops and backs as well as weird color mutations. This should not happen and hopefully this is just “growing pains”. When they were considered “student” guitars this was not as much of an issue and expectations were lower. Now that they are considered more as “prime” import guitars, hovering in the $1000+ range, this is not acceptable. Here’s hoping this small batch of issues gets ironed out.

I agree. Something else that hasn't been mentioned is supply chain issues. That's unfortunately still causing problems. I have a trailer at the manufacturer for frame repair. The first batch of steel sent was a joke and sent back. That's only the tip of issues through the process.

Well there was also “Epiphone by Gibson” in the 80s…

But that’s not really like just putting “Gibson” on it. I doubt that anyone (with a brain) thought, “This is a real Gibson.”

And I think it was a cheap ploy by Gibson both times, but your point is taken.

If PRS made something like “Smith, by PRS” I suppose that would be equal.
Are Schecters NOT Schecters? Are Ibanez not Ibanez either? So many 'brands' have guitars made under Licence by another Company - whether its Cortek, WMI or some other manufacturer. The fact is that these are all designed by, specced and built 'for' the company doesn't change the fact that they are that Company's model.

No one else can make a Custom 24 with Birds, that headstock, 85/15's etc, no one else can make a 'Silver Sky' or '594' with their 'bespoke' pups/hardware. PRS may not 'assemble' these guitars, but they do check to see that the Company is manufacturing them to the standard and specs they themselves expect. Its PRS that determines if its 'good enough' to be sold as a PRS guitar with their name on the Headstock.

Whilst Cort may have many contracts to manufacture other brands, The staff making PRS guitars are ONLY making PRS guitars. They are made to PRS Specifications, use PRS stains/colours, use PRS CAD files to CNC bodies/necks exactly as PRS designed them, use PRS trademarks/patented parts that NO other 'brand' (inc Cortek) can use, are 'trained' by PRS and PRS themselves invested a LOT of money into Cort to get that facility - its more of a Partnership.

Again, I think this is more YOUR issue in your head. The fact its not made in the US is irrelevant - its no different from Fenders not being made in California - Mexican Fenders. Squire is still a 'Fender' owned Brand and Epiphone is a Gibson owned Brand so everyone knows that these are the 'entry' point to get a 'Fender' or 'Gibson' guitar. No one else can make a 'Stratocaster' or 'Les Paul' because those are 'owned' by Fender/Gibson - Epiphone for example is the only way to get a 'new' Les Paul at that Price Point, just like an SE is the ONLY way to get a Cu24 at that price point.

Why should PRS revert back to 'just' PRS (not the full Paul Reed Smith signature) or create a 'new' brand to distinguish their own 'entry' tier guitars? What difference would that make? Before 2017 (I think), the SE models never had 'Paul Reed Smith' on them, they were 'PRS' branded and now they have their 'own' factory they have a LOT more control over in Indonesia, can train staff to the standards they expect and constantly checking 'every' instrument themselves to ensure that their guitars with their name on their headstock are good enough for them to send out to be sold as a Paul Reed Smith 'entry' tier instrument.

Is a MT15 or HDRX20 not PRS amps? they aren't made by PRS in Maryland....

Last edited:
Are Schecters NOT Schecters? Are Ibanez not Ibanez either? So many 'brands' have guitars made under Licence by another Company - whether its Cortek, WMI or some other manufacturer. The fact is that these are all designed by, specced and built 'for' the company doesn't change the fact that they are that Company's model.

No one else can make a Custom 24 with Birds, that headstock, 85/15's etc, no one else can make a 'Silver Sky' or '594' with their 'bespoke' pups/hardware. PRS may not 'assemble' these guitars, but they do check to see that the Company is manufacturing them to the standard and specs they themselves expect. Its PRS that determines if its 'good enough' to be sold as a PRS guitar with their name on the Headstock.

Whilst Cort may have many contracts to manufacture other brands, The staff making PRS guitars are ONLY making PRS guitars. They are made to PRS Specifications, use PRS stains/colours, use PRS CAD files to CNC bodies/necks exactly as PRS designed them, use PRS trademarks/patented parts that NO other 'brand' (inc Cortek) can use, are 'trained' by PRS and PRS themselves invested a LOT of money into Cort to get that facility - its more of a Partnership.

Again, I think this is more YOUR issue in your head. The fact its not made in the US is irrelevant - its no different from Fenders not being made in California - Mexican Fenders. Squire is still a 'Fender' owned Brand and Epiphone is a Gibson owned Brand so everyone knows that these are the 'entry' point to get a 'Fender' or 'Gibson' guitar. No one else can make a 'Stratocaster' or 'Les Paul' because those are 'owned' by Fender/Gibson - Epiphone for example is the only way to get a 'new' Les Paul at that Price Point, just like an SE is the ONLY way to get a Cu24 at that price point.

Why should PRS revert back to 'just' PRS (not the full Paul Reed Smith signature) or create a 'new' brand to distinguish their own 'entry' tier guitars? What difference would that make? Before 2017 (I think), the SE models never had 'Paul Reed Smith' on them, they were 'PRS' branded and now they have their 'own' factory they have a LOT more control over in Indonesia, can train staff to the standards they expect and constantly checking 'every' instrument themselves to ensure that their guitars with their name on their headstock are good enough for them to send out to be sold as a Paul Reed Smith 'entry' tier instrument.

Is a MT15 or HDRX20 not PRS amps? they aren't made by PRS in Maryland....
You’ve made good points, and I agree with a lot of what you’ve said.

Again though, I don’t have a problem with SEs being less expensive, or made overseas. I just think that there is a stark difference between them and Core models. I attribute this mainly to the fact that they use different materials, but I do believe that the fact that SEs are manufactured by a third party company plays some part in the differences. I would very much like to see if the Maryland plant were to manufacture a batch of guitars with the exact same materials used on a batch of SEs made overseas, if the two batches would be indistinguishable from each other.

But, as I have only played Korean made SEs from World Music, I realize that I really need to get my hands on some made at their new Cor-Tek facility. I was pretty close to buying a new DGT SE (gold of course), but based on a few quality control issues that have been pointed out to me, I think I’ll wait a bit and see if those issues get resolved.

I don’t take issue with SEs having Paul’s signature on them. I was just pointing out that he fought doing so for years because he personally wanted to keep the import models easily distinguishable from the Core models. My assumption is that he eventually became satisfied that the quality was up to the standards that he considered “worthy” of his signature.

And I don’t have any issues with SEs in general. They are very well made import guitars…as I’ve said, I believe that they’re the best out there for their price.

As to your examples above, I think you have to take it on a brand by brand distinction:

I have no experience with Schecter import or USA, so I cannot speak about their quality.

The only Ibanez that I own and have spent real time with are from the 80s and 90s, and they are all Japanese built. I have picked a few off of the walls over the years from their factories from Korea and Indonesia, and they feel very different to me in terms of quality and response from the older guitars. But that’s a pretty small sample size.

Gibson makes it the easiest by the fact that a Gibson is US, and any Epiphone made after the early 60s is an import. I’ve owned maybe 20 Gibsons, ranging from the 1930s to 2010, and while some have issues, I’ve always found them rather different from how their Epiphone counterparts play and feel. I’ve yet to feel a modern Epiphone that I’d want over a Gibson, although I hear a lot of people are dissatisfied with modern Gibsons.

I’ve played Mexican and Japanese Fenders that I prefer over USA made ones. Not custom shop, or Master built per se, but examples that I prefer over their “Standard” series. Fender has their own shops in Mexico and Japan nowadays, and I don’t believe any of the Japanese companies still contract out their guitars, like back in the day. I have no idea where Squires are made in Indonesia or China, but nowadays, they offer a darn good product for really affordable prices. But they’re not a “good” as SEs by a decent margin. I feel like the Japanese and Mexican Fenders can be of equal quality, and some of the Japanese I’ve played I feel are actually better than SEs.

In my very limited experience with S2s, I actually preferred the SEs that were in stock at that particular shop. I would like to play a few more, as I really was dissatisfied with those S2’s I played that day.

Again, I consider Core PRS to be among the best guitars ever made, and they are the most consistent guitar I’ve ever played. I have never owned or played an SE that I could swap for a Core and be satisfied. Nor have I ever picked up an SE and thought that it was built at the same factory as a Core was built, whereas I have felt that way with Mexican and Japanese Fenders.

You’ve made good points, and I agree with a lot of what you’ve said.

Again though, I don’t have a problem with SEs being less expensive, or made overseas. I just think that there is a stark difference between them and Core models. I attribute this mainly to the fact that they use different materials, but I do believe that the fact that SEs are manufactured by a third party company plays some part in the differences. I would very much like to see if the Maryland plant were to manufacture a batch of guitars with the exact same materials used on a batch of SEs made overseas, if the two batches would be indistinguishable from each other.

But, as I have only played Korean made SEs from World Music, I realize that I really need to get my hands on some made at their new Cor-Tek facility. I was pretty close to buying a new DGT SE (gold of course), but based on a few quality control issues that have been pointed out to me, I think I’ll wait a bit and see if those issues get resolved.

I don’t take issue with SEs having Paul’s signature on them. I was just pointing out that he fought doing so for years because he personally wanted to keep the import models easily distinguishable from the Core models. My assumption is that he eventually became satisfied that the quality was up to the standards that he considered “worthy” of his signature.

And I don’t have any issues with SEs in general. They are very well made import guitars…as I’ve said, I believe that they’re the best out there for their price.

As to your examples above, I think you have to take it on a brand by brand distinction:

I have no experience with Schecter import or USA, so I cannot speak about their quality.

The only Ibanez that I own and have spent real time with are from the 80s and 90s, and they are all Japanese built. I have picked a few off of the walls over the years from their factories from Korea and Indonesia, and they feel very different to me in terms of quality and response from the older guitars. But that’s a pretty small sample size.

Gibson makes it the easiest by the fact that a Gibson is US, and any Epiphone made after the early 60s is an import. I’ve owned maybe 20 Gibsons, ranging from the 1930s to 2010, and while some have issues, I’ve always found them rather different from how their Epiphone counterparts play and feel. I’ve yet to feel a modern Epiphone that I’d want over a Gibson, although I hear a lot of people are dissatisfied with modern Gibsons.

I’ve played Mexican and Japanese Fenders that I prefer over USA made ones. Not custom shop, or Master built per se, but examples that I prefer over their “Standard” series. Fender has their own shops in Mexico and Japan nowadays, and I don’t believe any of the Japanese companies still contract out their guitars, like back in the day. I have no idea where Squires are made in Indonesia or China, but nowadays, they offer a darn good product for really affordable prices. But they’re not a “good” as SEs by a decent margin. I feel like the Japanese and Mexican Fenders can be of equal quality, and some of the Japanese I’ve played I feel are actually better than SEs.

In my very limited experience with S2s, I actually preferred the SEs that were in stock at that particular shop. I would like to play a few more, as I really was dissatisfied with those S2’s I played that day.

Again, I consider Core PRS to be among the best guitars ever made, and they are the most consistent guitar I’ve ever played. I have never owned or played an SE that I could swap for a Core and be satisfied. Nor have I ever picked up an SE and thought that it was built at the same factory as a Core was built, whereas I have felt that way with Mexican and Japanese Fenders.
I'd expect an SE to cost a LOT more if it was built in Maryland in the exact same way, same materials etc and would likely sound/feel exactly thae same - whether you'd 'feel' different just because its made in US instead. The S2 is perhaps the closest to a US SE, yet that has the same Pups etc as an SE to keep the costs down. It's only when you get to 'Bolt-On' range that you get 'Made in US' Pups as standard.

Of course an SE is NOT a Core. Its built differently for a start to keep those costs down. It doesn't have the same thickness Maple Cap, it has Scarf joint necks and multi piece bodies, different finish etc but that doesn't stop it being a 'PRS'. You can go by a made in China Ibanez RG, a Made in Korea RG or a Made in Japan RG but they are ALL Ibanez Guitars - regardless of whether you 'personally' can only bond with Japanese built guitars.

I don't care what you play, what you have experienced, what you prefer, but you are WRONG to think an SE is NOT a PRS because they are built exclusively for PRS to sell as PRS Guitars! Cores are Superb quality instruments built without 'compromise'. As you move down to 'Bolt-On', you may get some 'import' parts, but you'll certainly get a scarfed neck as it saves time/money to sell 'cheaper'. The S2 range too has 'compromises' to sell it even cheaper but you'll end up with more 'Import' parts - still PRS designed parts, just not made in the US.

You came in here saying that SE's are NOT PRS guitars when they ARE. Just because they don't feel like a Core, a guitar built without any Compromise to sell at a 'low' price point, doesn't make them 'NOT' PRS guitars. If you can't 'bond' with a cheaper version, that is something only you need to explore - what it is about other Instruments that really help you 'bond' with them. It maybe that the Scarf neck makes a difference to YOU, but that doesn't mean its an issue for everyone and stops them from bonding with an Instrument. Another may only bond with 'Nitro' finishes, or feel that Satin finishes are more 'magical' to them and find any Poly finish prevents them from bonding because they don't get the same 'feel'.

SE allows people to get a Custom 24, DGT, 594, Holcomb, Silver Sky etc guitars at a 'fraction' of the cost.

What makes a Guitar more magical to you? You have to work that out because that is 'personal' to you. I can walk into a Shop with a 100 Gibson R9's and go through 'every' one to try and find one that resonates 'more' with me despite them ALL having the exact same Specs on Paper. The one I think is the worst may well be anothers 'magic' guitar and that's in the 'high-end' tier too. Point is, what makes one more Magical to 'ME' is very personal to me. Another could turn around and say their Epiphone sounds, feels and/or plays better - because to them, it may well be the case. It doesn't mean that I should 'bond' with an Epiphone because I much prefer the R9.

The lower the asking price, the more they have compromised to hit that price point - but that doesn't stop them being 'PRS' guitars - they are still PRS, just not 'Core' guitars built without Compromise to hit lower price points to make them more accessibleto a much wider range of musicians. Even a Bolt-on Cu24 isn't quite the same as a Core Cu24 with its maple Scarfed bolt-on neck and import Bridge and a S2 too will have more 'compromises' - Import Pups so the 'only' thing left to 'compromise' is the labour/overhead costs to sell at 'lower' than S2 prices.

There are so many musicians that have been asking PRS when they will do an SE Silver Sky or SE 594 or SE DGT etc because they cannot afford (or justify spending) that much on a Guitar when all they really want is a Fantastic Musical Instrument that they can rely on, sounds Great (especially in a band mix), feels comfortable to play and does the Job they want. Its still upto PRS and ONLY PRS can decide if they want to release 'SE' versions. Just watch the Series about the DGT SE and then try and tell me that the SE is a 'Cortek', not a guitar that Dave Grissom and PRS collaborated on to ensure its as close to a Core as they can get at that price point and until they got it there, would not put their name (PRS & DG) to it.

Whether 'you' bond with the SE DGT vs a Core is irrelevant, they are at very different ends of the PRS range - but they are PRS guitars regardless. The 'issues' are yours and part of that musical journey to understand what it is that you 'prefer' in an instrument that makes a difference to you. Some may not even hear/feel enough of a difference to care but a 'Core' is a 'high-end' instrument, built without Compromise to be the 'best' production guitar they can make. The rest are all varying degrees of 'Compromises' to sell at 'lower' costs - like Scarf necks to reduce waste and time, using import parts and/or Labour are other examples - but they are ALL PRS guitars which is what you Originally came here to argue about.

They are NOT cores, not trying to 'replace' cores etc, they are built to be more Affordable versions. To get as 'close' as they can for a LOT less cost - and to use your own words, they get '80%' there for less than 25% of the cost, or in other words, that 'extra' 20% is where the extra 75%+ cost is incurred. So its up to you to decide whether you would rather spend '4x' more for that 'little' extra or whether that '20%' is not worth the extra. I know I wouldn't buy a Core 12 String or 7string for that 1 time I may need a 12/7 string - an SE version would be perfect for that. I started on an Epiphone Les Paul Custom and my 'Dream' guitar was a Gibson Les Paul Custom. If my Dream had been a Cu24 at the time, there was NO way I could get a cheaper import version and yes my Epiphone also had 'Gibson' on the Headstock on the TRC and everyone knew it was a 'Cheap' import Gibson anyway because everyone knows that 'Epiphone' is Gibsons designated import range - just like SE is PRS designated import range today...

Last edited:
I really like to support all points @László mentioned.

The PRS headquarters in the USA decided to let guitars being built overseas in Asia an branded them with PRS (and to separate them easily from USA made PRS they added SE on the headstock). Aswell the MT15 amps are manufactured in Asia (Peoples Republik of China). And they are PRS, too. Gotoh builds the current Phase III tuners - but they are branded as PRS Phase III and sold aswell aftermarket for the purpose of updating or
replace malfunctioned tuners.
PRS SE offers aswell guitars, which were or are neither available in S2 or Core (maybe a few as PS limited runs), likewise the Mark Holcomb or Chris Robertson. The Holcomb was a limited run, but the demand was such high, to produce a SE version with nearly all of the features of the US model: Same wood material (mahogani back, maple top w/ curly veneer, maple neck w/ ebony fretboard, not to forget the Seymour Duncan signature pickups).
The difference of Core compared to PS (and Core including Wood Library/Artist Grade, which are only upgrades in terms of special colours, woods, pickup swaps), is that a PS could be personalized whilst the planning totally to your own demands.
If you buy a line PS (a guitar which have been made by the PS Division not on individual customer's order, but maybe like a store like Brian's), you'll a get an instrument, which has been made by the most skilled persons with the most selected materials (woods).

A friend of mine said recently (he is a professional musician and additionally guitar and amp tech): Know your material by heart instead of chasing the materials (and settings) of idols. That been mentioned: Play but don't put effort on the brand.

Last edited:
Back