Silver Sky Se trc same as a Core McCarty/CU24, etc trc?

Eseffinga

Hermit
Anybody know if the SE truss rod cover for the Silver Sky the same size as the Core US truss rod cover, as found on the non Silver Sky models? The shape looks similar/same in photos, but with US and international instruments there are often parts tweaks.

I figured amongst everyone here, someone has both and can take a peek, and say definitively?

I think, in general, the SE trc was a little bigger. I seem to remember someone sending me a Forum TRC that I put on either my SE One or SE Bernie and their being a little gap, maybe 1mm, between the edge of the TRC and the beginning of the neck. Don't have either of those guitars to check on, though.

I’m just curious because I was looking at non-traditional TRCs for my Core McCarty. So like a US skinny Silver Sky TRC maybe? Or a white SE Silver Sky cover. I dunno. Still mulling it over, and trying to figure out fit.

overall looking for a final happy spot with the aesthetics. Getting much closer.

:)

I was surprised to find the one on my S2 is metal…never would have thought from just looking at it.

I have one of the black anodized TRC’s on there now. It’s fine, just toying with something else.

I think, in general, the SE trc was a little bigger. I seem to remember someone sending me a Forum TRC that I put on either my SE One or SE Bernie and their being a little gap, maybe 1mm, between the edge of the TRC and the beginning of the neck. Don't have either of those guitars to check on, though.

You’re absolutely correct.

The Core Signature Club TRC has a small gap on my SE 245.

Back