PRIVATE STOCKS ALL OVER! GET IN HERE!

Brian G

Authorized PRS Dealer
Authorized PRS Dealer
Well, we had quite the shipment today...so, here you go! Happy weekend everyone!

594 Trem, Teal Nightshade Smoked Burst
Amazing one piece quilt top, super nice Black Limba body
http://briansguitars.com/product/pa...mccarty-594-trem-teal-nightshade-smoked-burst

DSC_7671.jpg

DSC_7675.jpg

DSC_7669.jpg

DSC_7674.jpg

DSC_7679.jpg

DSC_7680.jpg

Thud! That was me just falling over! Love so much of this. The Creamsicle and the Dragon's Breath I absolutely lust after.

Holy smokes Brian! :eek:
Those are just amazing.

Do you take trade-ins?
I've got a single family ranch. Just don't tell the Mrs, where you got the house keys from.

Dear God Brian...I think you may have overshadowed PSF with this display today...mercy.

Dragon's Breath Glow, with that black hardware.

Great googly moogly!!!!

Brian,
I am totally knocked out by your continued ability to think up these wonders of nature!
Your taste is beyond amazing.
My fave is the Dragon's Breathe.
Stephen

I'm not sure how recently that Creamsicle shipped, but I think I may have saw that in the Private Stock booth when I was at the factory in early November. That is a stunner and the color truly should be seen in person. Very cool build! Cheers.

If PRS is smart.. and I know they are. (Are you listening, PRS???) They'd put out a core version of that Santana 24 fret single with just a standard gold top finish in lieu of the gold leaf. Price it reasonably, and it will sell like hotcakes. Maybe a run of 100 or 200 or something. I'd buy one and I'm the last person who should be buying a guitar right now.

Back