Nice Surprise!

László

Too Many Notes
Today my wife went to the doctor, and in the waiting room had nothing to do, so she started thumbing through the nearest magazine, Star, and was surprised to see this pic of our son (the one playing guitar). He just finished a European tour with 30 Seconds To Mars. She said she literally screamed out loud. No doubt the other folks in the waiting room thought she was nuts.

That’s gotta be a fun surprise, right?

She took this pic of the magazine page and texted it to me:

8gbdIKZ.jpg

Needless to say she was very excited!

Today my wife went to the doctor, and in the waiting room had nothing to do, so she started thumbing through the nearest magazine, Star, and was surprised to see this pic of our son (the one playing guitar). He just finished a European tour with 30 Seconds To Mars. She said she literally screamed out loud. No doubt the other folks in the waiting room thought she was nuts.

8gbdIKZ.jpg

Tre cool!

8gbdIKZ.jpg

How COOL is that for the family. Just happened to catch them on a program a few days ago. Lots of talent there.

Yup, the most fun thing is simply opening a mag and seeing your boy’s mug looking back at you! And it was completely random, which is the strangest thing of all!

Thanks for the kind words, all!

Last edited:
They also happen through good parenting and opportunities provided by such.

To be fair, Les has regaled us with the exploits of his mis-spent youth, so I’m assuming Mrs S must be the pillar upon which the Schefman household is built!;)

8gbdIKZ.jpg

Congratulations Les.

I apologise in advance for my eagle-eyed scrutiny of the article and feel a little sorry for the lady in the purple blouse (above Jamie’s photo), who quite obviously spilt her gazpacho down herself at dinner and none of her friends thought to bring this to her attention!:oops:

Back