Nice Surprise!

Awesome, Les! Congrats, and you (and your wife) should be proud!

Speaking of nice surprises! I got home last night and just as I walked in the dining room my wife stepped out of the shower.

SCHWING!

(no pics to follow)

Speaking of nice surprises! I got home last night and just as I walked in the dining room my wife stepped out of the shower.

SCHWING!

(no pics to follow)

As a matter of principal, I refuse to click like as it seems fundamentally wrong! Also I don’t think you need any encouragement to misbehave!

You’re only hoping to get away with this because the forum “spring-clean” was completed a couple of days ago!;)

Very cool - must make a proud papa and mama really happy!

But the headline should have noted that Jared Leto somehow found room for both his ego and his guitar player among the big crowd at the Louvre...

Well that's effin' cool. I mean it's one thing to make it into a music rag, but making it into the checkout line at the grocery store and offices everywhere is whole new level!

Very cool - must make a proud papa and mama really happy!

But the headline should have noted that Jared Leto somehow found room for both his ego and his guitar player among the big crowd at the Louvre...

You bet! Though he and Jared are buds, and Jamie produced a couple of the songs on their new record. So I think he’s good with whatever they said. ;)

Well that's effin' cool. I mean it's one thing to make it into a music rag, but making it into the checkout line at the grocery store and offices everywhere is whole new level!

My wife also said that; apparently, it’s a magazine that’s kind of a ubiquitous thing in beauty shops, doctors’ offices, and places to get manicures everywhere.

The way I figure it, any way you can be introduced to millions of women in beauty shops...well...you’re good to go. :)

Back