NGD - P24

eecamichael

So I have been looking for one of these for a while now - this came up used at a decent price and I had to jump on it. I loved the flexibility that the Parker Fly offered with the piezo, and as much as I love playing that guitar, PRS is where I feel most at home. I should be good for a while now, or at least until a Core Custom Floyd comes up that I just can't say no to. In addition to it playing like butter and sounding great, the violet is kind of growing on me.

Family shot - 1993 CE 24, 2000 Core Custom 24, 1995 Core Custom 24 10 top, 1994 Core Custom 24 10 top, 2006 Core Custom 24, 2014 Core Custom 24 P24, 1994 CE 22

85Ygvge.jpg

iWpZwDF.jpg

Last edited:
The violet with the natural back and sides looks great. I wish that with all core PRS finishes, you could order it from the dealer with the option of natural back and sides. I think some of their other finishes would benefit from this as well and I can't imagine it being that hard of a change to implement.

Those P24's from around then had the uncovered squabbin 57/08's too! Very nice.

Congrats! Someone definitely has a type.. nice collection

Congrats on a killer guitar! I have a violet CU24 piezo from 2017 - mine has the 85/15 pickups - I assume yours are 57/08s. It is my most used guitar with my band! So versatile!

Congrats on a killer guitar! I have a violet CU24 piezo from 2017 - mine has the 85/15 pickups - I assume yours are 57/08s. It is my most used guitar with my band! So versatile!
They are the 57/08 - most of mine are Vintage Bass and HFS except for the CE22 which have Dragon 2s. I really like the 57/08 - they sound great!

Congrats! Didn't even know those existed but sounds like a killer combo with the 57/08 and piezo.

Don't know how I missed this thread. Congratulations on the beautiferous purchase!

Back