NGD: P24 ARTIST IRW/BRAZZIE TEAL FADE SICKNESS.

Agreed, markie! Thanks!

BTW, I see the photograph in your avatar on several users' posts, and maybe I'm out of the loop on this, but who is that?

Doc,
The person in my avatar is a legend in the land of PRS. Many use a photo in their avatars as tribute to this legendary PRS guru. To say he has a "cult" following would be an understatement. PRSH actually has this guy on speed dial & often probes him for his Guitar wisdom. You will have to pm for additional details. This guy actually likes to fly under the radar & remain quite unassuming in his day to day life!

Doc,
The person in my avatar is a legend in the land of PRS. Many use a photo in their avatars as tribute to this legendary PRS guru. To say he has a "cult" following would be an understatement. PRSH actually has this guy on speed dial & often probes him for his Guitar wisdom. You will have to pm for additional details. This guy actually likes to fly under the radar & remain quite unassuming in his day to day life!
He he he!

And... He will be at casa hansomatic a week from tomorrow! :rock:

Doc,

He's an international man of mystery, and one hell of a guitar player. Legend has it that he lives with a harem of women that feed him grapes and fan him with banana tree leaves. He's a badass.

How ominous! PRS superhero in the night. Now I'm curious, and even more aware of my outsider status. Time to get in the know! HA!!

Phennyswood.jpg

They say Superman wears pajamas with his logo.

His signature won a Pulitzer.

If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.

If opportunity knocks and he is not at home, opportunity waits.

He's also a connoisseur of fine works of art, as evidenced by my avatar....the man, the myth, the legend, indeed!

He appears to flash unsuspecting conventionites with secret-stash, exotic wood billets. How can they resist that? That's just brutal. "And what would you say.... To THIS?!!!" "You're exploiting my Ziricote weakness!!!NOOOOoOoooooo......(here's my credit card.)"

Outside the guitar realm, he's the guy who keeps Chuck Norris in line. He invented the Dos Equis guy to deflect attention. He once ran into Steve Jobs in an airport and said, "I want a new kind of phone."

]-[ @ n $ 0 |v| a T ! ©;167513 said:
He he he!

And... He will be at casa hansomatic a week from tomorrow! :rock:

Wow, that's really kind of you to take in a homeless person....................................:D

To the OP, Nice, congrats and enjoy that guitar........................

They say Superman wears pajamas with his logo.

His signature won a Pulitzer.

If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him.

If opportunity knocks and he is not at home, opportunity waits.

The Stig?! Lol

Beautiful guitar Viper... can I ask where you bought it? It looks strikingly similar to a P24 I've been eyeing up for a little bit now.... did you buy my dream! Lol, Congrats and enjoy it :)

The Stig?! Lol

Beautiful guitar Viper... can I ask where you bought it? It looks strikingly similar to a P24 I've been eyeing up for a little bit now.... did you buy my dream! Lol, Congrats and enjoy it :)

PM me and I'll tell you. Should be here on Tuesday!

Back