NGD - Lil' Dragon

Awesome! Love those West St Ltds.

Since I just broke my Santana cherry, and have a RL SH Vela incoming, any other guitar would be insane for me to consider right now...but dang, those Westies!

Thx on the tat comment....18 hours on that calf.

According to the Modcat, Vintage Cherry. The uncovered 57/08's is a surprise. The book has them listed as HFS and ME Bass, I believe.

Model: Could not find Model 'WS'
Top Wood: Could not find Top Wood 'P'
Frets: 24
Top Spec: Non-Figured
Top Grade: Artist
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Neck Carve: Santana
Fingerboard Wood: Brazilian Rosewood (Domestic)
Inlay: Original Solid Birds (pre-2008)
Bridge: Tremolo or 2-Piece Bridge
Color: Vintage Cherry
Hardware: Nickel
Treble Pickup: 57/08 Uncovered
Middle Pickup: none
Bass Pickup: 57/08 Uncovered
Electronics: Santana 3
What a guitar!! What a roll you're on! That is an amazing guitar. Loving these dragons flying around here recently.

Such a shame that you received this plain, 'Non-Figured' top though. I'm sure you'll find some here willing to take it off your hands if you're too disappointed!

Kevin

What a guitar!! What a roll you're on! That is an amazing guitar. Loving these dragons flying around here recently.

Such a shame that you received this plain, 'Non-Figured' top though. I'm sure you'll find some here willing to take it off your hands if you're too disappointed!

Kevin

Ha! PM me your address and I'll get it sent this afternoon! :p

Thanks Vaughn! I'd like to do more to that calf, but now that I'm diabetic, I'm a little nervous to have anything done. :(
Lots places won't do leg tatts on diabetics. Above the waist you're usually fine. I've never inquired about an ass tatt though.

Bodia you are a bad man -- and that is a GREAT guitar
I need something in a Santana shape again :)

Back