I Need To Talk About My DGT.

16277692486_c7a747010f_b.jpg
I was lucky enough to pick up my ‘09 DGT Sunburst 10-Top a few years back , for about 1/2 of what they go for used these days.

Out of my 40+ guitars in my collection, this is easily in the top 5, and one of the most totally versatile guitars as well.

Last edited:
16277692486_c7a747010f_b.jpg
I was lucky enough to pick up my ‘09 DGT Sunburst 10-Top a few years back , for about 1/2 of what they go for used these days.

Out of my 40+ guitars in my collection, this is easily in the top 5, and one of the most totally versatile guitars as well.
This guitar looks amazing. I bet she plays that way too!

I haven't left his place yet so I'm not sure if I'll get it back! A pic of him playing the DGT:

Another pic of the 3 amigos:

I have a Jetter Gold Standard, FM9 but only one DGT... :)

I had the Jetter Gold Standard on my board for years. I just pulled it for something else this summer. I can't believe that they are cheaper now than when I bought mine many years ago. Since when do things go down in price for a new one?

I have a Jetter Gold Standard, FM9 but only one DGT... :)

I had the Jetter Gold Standard on my board for years. I just pulled it for something else this summer. I can't believe that they are cheaper now than when I bought mine many years ago. Since when do things go down in price for a new one?

I recently got the Jetter Gold Standard on the advice of a friend who knows Brad Jeter. It works really well with my Fender Deluxe amp! Unlike a Klon, the Gold Standard is still being made and is relatively affordable. I haven’t used it much with the FM9. There are so many options already built into the FM9! I’m still learning the FM9. Sometimes it feels like drinking from a firehose but I love the sounds I can get out of it.

Back