New to PRS

Ok here goes I was looking for something to back up my les Paul. I was wanting another LP with the same neck profile as my trad pro (60's) an wasn't having much luck. Recently sold a traditional with 50's neck that I just couldn't get used to so I had some cash. Searched every store within 200 miles of where I live with negative results. Finally stopped in a local store mostly fenders an charvels but I saw this plain looking PRS. Walked by it several times finally decided to pick it up....well I never put it down. This guitar has the best neck I've ever felt an plays like a dream. Still in the honey moon phase I know but I may have a new number one. Haven't gigged it yet but been through 3 rehearsals an it holds its own.
Yea baby! Love it when that happens!

oooh... Congratulations! That's a satin finish right? I love the feel of my satin-finished 20th Anniversary Standard 24... I originally grabbed it because I loved the 20th birds, but there's something about the feel of the wood under your hands on these guitars; you're absolutely right, the necks are just fantastic!

f6FFyQP.jpg

oooh... Congratulations! That's a satin finish right? I love the feel of my satin-finished 20th Anniversary Standard 24... I originally grabbed it because I loved the 20th birds, but there's something about the feel of the wood under your hands on these guitars; you're absolutely right, the necks are just fantastic!

f6FFyQP.jpg
Yep all satin nitro finish I believe they called it. I did change the pick ups to SD JB an 59 for a little more bite.

Back