New to PRS and this Forum

Oops. Feel like an ass.

Don't sweat it it. My post was a little obscure to begin with, unless you knew what I was referring to. And being new, you couldn't have known. (Not that I'm an oldtimer here or anything...)

Anyway: nice guitar! I played a used copy of one of those when I was browsing around for a (Maryland) Cu24, and it played very nicely - I was very tempted to buy it, as I was getting frustrated finding a Cu24 cheap enough for my budget at the time, in the color I wanted, with birds, etc, and the Allender might have satisfied my GAS for quite a while. I know some folks find the bats to be a little over the top, but they are fine by me! I also like that amythest/purple color, which goes well with the bat theme, IMHO.

Hmm, maybe I'll look around for a used one, right after I get my SE ZM, a CE24, a SAS, a 7-string, a 305, an SE Akerfeldt...

Too many nice guitars, not enough time/money.

Don't sweat it it. My post was a little obscure to begin with, unless you knew what I was referring to. And being new, you couldn't have known. (Not that I'm an oldtimer here or anything...)

Anyway: nice guitar! I played a used copy of one of those when I was browsing around for a (Maryland) Cu24, and it played very nicely - I was very tempted to buy it, as I was getting frustrated finding a Cu24 cheap enough for my budget at the time, in the color I wanted, with birds, etc, and the Allender might have satisfied my GAS for quite a while. I know some folks find the bats to be a little over the top, but they are fine by me! I also like that amythest/purple color, which goes well with the bat theme, IMHO.

Hmm, maybe I'll look around for a used one, right after I get my SE ZM, a CE24, a SAS, a 7-string, a 305, an SE Akerfeldt...

Too many nice guitars, not enough time/money.

Yea I definitely want add another se or two to my home studio. I really like the feel and playability of the se line. I think I'm a lifer!

Back