New to PRS and this Forum

Normaso

Hello all. I have been floating around here for a while now but never joined due to not owning a PRS. I have played many of the SE Models and have been gassing after the Whale Blue SE 24 or Singlecut.

I also have been gassing after a PRS SE Paul Allender. Something about the Purple with the gold hardware. I have been searching for years and I finally stumbled across this beauty on the bay. Complete with Hardcase!

PRSPaulAllender.jpg

Its a Mark I 07 model #897. It plays well but I need thicker strings for sure. I know it isn't most peoples favorite guitar but I love the thing!

Now I search for a better tone. Pickup selection has begun!

After a little more time to fiddle with my amp I'm thinking the pickups might stick around a while.

Hey buddy!

Something doesn't seem right with this post. There is another NGD thread where you make the same statement. It somehow doesn't seem, um, "explosive" enough. You feelin' OK?

Just checking in on ya, Sergio...

:hello:

Welcome !

Friendly bunch here, I am fairly new and nice guitar ! (and awesome case. Didn't know they do a hardcase for an SE)

Something doesn't seem right with this post. There is another NGD thread where you make the same statement. It somehow doesn't seem, um, "explosive" enough. You feelin' OK?

Just checking in on ya, Sergio...

:hello:

You sure it was me? I might have but I don't remember it. Either way I have given myself time to see if a proper set up with new strings will make me happier before I take the plunge on new pickups. I love the neck pu. It sounds really good.

You sure it was me? I might have but I don't remember it. Either way I have given myself time to see if a proper set up with new strings will make me happier before I take the plunge on new pickups. I love the neck pu. It sounds really good.

I was referring to Sergio's post: "Hey buddy!"

His normal one-line posting for a new guitar thread is "Bangin'!". His latest one-line postings don't have the same effect for me....

e.g.:

http://prsguitars.com/forum/showthr...Tremonti-Model&p=149516&viewfull=1#post149516

Last edited:
Back