Most amazing color/finish !

Andrew Paul

The cat's meow
I was trolling Reverb.com, and I have to stay off this site. This is the most amazing color/wood/finish combination I’ve seen in a long time. So amazing what they do at Paul Reed Smith with their color schemes.

Check it out. https://reverb.com/item/11265841-prs-sc594-singlecut-quilt-10-top-custom-color-bruise-wrap-burst

Wish I could buy it but my LTD purchase is enough for awhile.... look at this!
D1hHScI.jpg

I was trolling Reverb.com, and I have to stay off this site. This is the most amazing color/wood/finish combination I’ve seen in a long time. So amazing what they do at Paul Reed Smith with their color schemes.

Check it out. https://reverb.com/item/11265841-prs-sc594-singlecut-quilt-10-top-custom-color-bruise-wrap-burst

Wish I could buy it but my LTD purchase is enough for awhile.... look at this!
D1hHScI.jpg

That is incredible. I think I saw my all time #1 last week here, and don’t even now who posted it. I was browsing late and my Bluetooth keyboard had died on my iPad and I knew I was ready for bed anyway so I didn’t stop and put it on the charger til the next day. If I find it, I’ll link it in this thread.

Found it. Look in the Private Stock Monday thread, at the last one WA Paul posted the other day. Unbelievable!
Ocean Mist Glow? I grabbed that picture from Willcutt to send in to PRS for my build. Can’t wait for summer to be over! Wait, that’s not quite right...:)

That’s a beauty! Bruise burst?
Technically it is officially called Violet Blueburst. (My guess is some other guitar company Trademarked "Bruiseburst".) It was PS-only color for a while (when it was still called "Bruiseburst", IIRC). It is now a standard core offering finish. Obviously PS-quality wood will make it pop more.

That color looks spectacular with that top!

Speaking strictly from experience, a white back does look better......

Before

tiSyJFO.jpg

After

9lH9DzK.jpg

J1e9wLu.jpg

When I bought this one in April 2017, it was still call Bruise Burst.

Dammit man! I was waiting on you to whip this bad boy out! Gets me everytime....I think even Sergio can get behind this blue and white beast! Yummy!

I want to lick it...just me? Hmmm?? That's weird:eek::confused:

Back