Les gave me table gas

I am using the 3" risers, as I think the 8" ones would be too tall.
I do think I can hear a difference too with the risers in place.

3.jpg

New pedal, Back IN Black :D
I like the Polytune 2 in black.

4.jpg

Yup. you're not hearing things. Acoustical science is, after all, science. And it makes an audible difference!

Last edited:
I know I am late to post to this thread but I like Corey's new table and how organized things are. You can actually find "stuff"!

Man, my table GAS just wound up giving me guitar GAS! I refinished a dumpster-dive base and made a top for it, and the whole time I was painting and buffing I was wishing it was a guitar project. :(

Man, my table GAS just wound up giving me guitar GAS! I refinished a dumpster-dive base and made a top for it, and the whole time I was painting and buffing I was wishing it was a guitar project. :(

Too bad. I know a guy that used to have an extra neck...

I am using the 3" risers, as I think the 8" ones would be too tall.
I do think I can hear a difference too with the risers in place.

If you're not sure, give yourself a little time to get used to the change and then stick them back on the table, or do one of each and A/B them. I'm pretty sure you'll start to hear a more clear difference. :)

So, I've belonged to the largest musicians forum on the net, The Gear Page, for over 12 years, and this is the first time ever that I've heard of "table gas." Of all the guitars, amps, pedals, cables, studio monitors, recording interfaces, etc., etc., I've gassed for over the years, I've never experienced this "table gas."

I think you've come up with a new category, CT! Where will this all end? DO us musicians just have gas for EVERYTHING??? I can hear it now... a thread coming soon, someone will be gassing for either the carpet in Les' studio, the painting on Boogie's studio wall, or the mechanical bull in Sergios living room!

Back