JFB and Tosca...Experience pre-game...

Why’s it always everyone else that’s having all the fun?

I feel like a hermit.

“Well, maybe that’s because you never leave your craptastic basement, Les.”

“Oh yeah. That.”
My sister's "support structure" (friends from whom she can receive advice and to whom she can whine without judgment) is in California, hence why she moved back.

Me, I've recently been going through some stuff over a woman, and I realized my support structure is online...mostly. I text that same sister, some other friends with whom I'm not connected on social media, but mostly, there's this other forum that is my online support structure, and I whine to them, and they call me on my stuff, or not, and so on, and because I'm a guy, that's good enough.

So there's nothing wrong with only having online interactions with people, is what I'm saying. They don't have to worry about you farting, or your teeth smelling bad, they can concentrate on the stuff that's important.

Also, I am really very strongly against drinking and driving, which basically means I have to be home first before I drink. But I don't feel like I'm drinking alone when I share online with these online friends.

My sister's "support structure" (friends from whom she can receive advice and to whom she can whine without judgment) is in California, hence why she moved back.

Me, I've recently been going through some stuff over a woman, and I realized my support structure is online...mostly. I text that same sister, some other friends with whom I'm not connected on social media, but mostly, there's this other forum that is my online support structure, and I whine to them, and they call me on my stuff, or not, and so on, and because I'm a guy, that's good enough.

So there's nothing wrong with only having online interactions with people, is what I'm saying. They don't have to worry about you farting, or your teeth smelling bad, they can concentrate on the stuff that's important.

Also, I am really very strongly against drinking and driving, which basically means I have to be home first before I drink. But I don't feel like I'm drinking alone when I share online with these online friends.

An excellent analysis. How many olives would you like in your martini?

I made it home safely late last night. Spent some time with the woman, WASP style. Vaughn, Tim-bone, and and Steve from the Just Crew know what I'm talking about! And, I'm back at work today.

I wonder if Tosca and I have any other photos to post here.

Back