Introduce yourself!

Welcome PRS-NL!
Great to see an avatar;):)
I love the Carroll Blue color.
But perhaps i should change it to the one below; subzero glow is by far my favorite finish
jo1rrin1ip5bu1bmjfxc.jpg

New member here. Long time PRS fan. I have a SE HBII that is a ton of fun to play, and just recently bought a used 2005 CE22. Such a great guitar!
Welcome Olympic Tortoise! I can't imagine living my life in a shell, what is that like? And an Olympian none the less!! Honored to have you on board!!!

On a more serious note, I love my HBII, it is my daily player! Never tried a CE22 but I do have a pair of CU24s and I love them as well. Great guitars and there are a lot of good folk here at the forum!! So take your shoes off, set a spell!

Welcome Olympic Tortoise! I can't imagine living my life in a shell, what is that like? And an Olympian none the less!! Honored to have you on board!!!

On a more serious note, I love my HBII, it is my daily player! Never tried a CE22 but I do have a pair of CU24s and I love them as well. Great guitars and there are a lot of good folk here at the forum!! So take your shoes off, set a spell!
Lol, thank you for the great welcome! Olympic Tortoise was a play on my first Fender Strat, painted Olympic white with a tortoise pickguard. I’m not the best at coming up with user names, lol.

I’m trying to get any spec info that anyone may have on my CE22. Please take a look at this thread and see if you can help: https://forums.prsguitars.com/threads/new-member-new-to-me-ce-22.57613/#post-850401

Back