Introduce yourself!

Hi, my name is Kyle. I found this forum when I got my S2 Standard 24. Hated the pickups, but the overall feel of the guitar was too amazing to not bring it home from the store. I'm in the US Air Force so its probably a waste of money for me to buy new guitars and equipment since the odds of me finding a band and gigging are slim, but I like what I like. Originally from Alabama, and despite popular belief, I despise country music and go more for jazz/blues/rock.

I got my first PRS earlier this year, and I joined this forum to see if any mods or worthwhile pickup swaps were done (same guitar as mentioned above). I also have a Taylor 214 CE, American Standard Strat, a busted old Peavey, and I have two custom archtops that I'm working with a few luthiers to build for me.

THANK YOU for your service!

Hi, I’m new here on this forum. I had several PRS guitars in the past but purchased a CE 24 from 1990. (I hope) :)
I also hope to get more info from you guys. I know you are all PRS wizards. :)

Wow... what a pure dose that will be trying to select "the one" while at Experience surrounded by the biggest gathering of enablers conceivable... you might walk out with three or four!

Haha, looking to keep the wife happy and only come home with 1, she's all for it though. That being said I'm having a time deciding between custom 24 and 594. Trying to select "the one" may end up more frustrating than fun.

Hi All-

My name is Alex and I have just bought my first PRS (a CU24). I've been playing guitar for the past 15 years but never actually picked up a PRS until the last month or so. Needless to say, I "get it" now... these guitars are some of the best I have ever played (cue "we're not worthy" from Wayne's World). Anyway, looking forward to being part of this community.

Cheers

Back