Incoming. The Epic guitar of my dreams. After almost 30 months of waiting

Incredible piece Utkarsh! And 24 frets, makes me swoon!! Looking forward to the full report and congratulations on a long awaited treasure!!!
The 24 frets was a last moment change after I had ordered the guitar . I was really getting into my custom 24 at the time but I wasn’t a full 24 fret convert yet. I took a leap of faith and I am so glad I did. 2 years later I would have been super bummed if I had ordered 22 frets as I significantly prefer 24 frets now

The 24 frets was a last moment change after I had ordered the guitar . I was really getting into my custom 24 at the time but I wasn’t a full 24 fret convert yet. I took a leap of faith and I am so glad I did. 2 years later I would have been super bummed if I had ordered 22 frets as I significantly prefer 24 frets now
For me, I don't need the extra frets, but what I like about them is it pushes all the other frets a little more away from my body, so playing stuff at the 12th fret is much more comfortable in my world. And I must say, on the rare occasion I am in the 20+ fret range, it is easier for me to see/know where I am when it is the same number of frets on the other half of the guitar ;~))

For me, I don't need the extra frets, but what I like about them is it pushes all the other frets a little more away from my body, so playing stuff at the 12th fret is much more comfortable in my world. And I must say, on the rare occasion I am in the 20+ fret range, it is easier for me to see/know where I am when it is the same number of frets on the other half of the guitar ;~))
I feel similarly . The 24 frets significantly helps with access. And with the right settings and good use of the tone knob, I can get the beautiful 22 fret neck pickup tone. So no compromise

Back