New Guitar Day: Private Stock 7 String Singlecut Tremolo in Smoked Dark Purple Glow

I don’t log in for a couple days and HOLY CRAP HOW COULD I MISS THIS!?!?

Absolutely spectacular guitar. Stunning! Congratulations

What string spacing did you select? The standard PRS 6-string spacing (7mm center to center), with a 7th string added, or the slightly compressed spacing they have on the 7-string SE models (about 6.5mm center to center)?
Hey Utkarsh, I watched your videos and didn't see this addressed there either - can you measure your string spacing at the nut for me (overall B to e, divide by 6)? I'm curious whether PS 7 strings have a different string spacing compared to the SE line.

Hey Utkarsh, I watched your videos and didn't see this addressed there either - can you measure your string spacing at the nut for me (overall B to e, divide by 6)? I'm curious whether PS 7 strings have a different string spacing compared to the SE line.
Hey I’ll check it and get back . I have an SE as well as a 25 inch Private stock

This is the most beautiful guitar I have ever seen. I have 2 Mark Holcomb seven and i would love to have a singlecut with 7 string.

Nut width is about 1 7/8 inches. Some parallax error maybe but not off by much
OK, thanks, but I would like to know the distance (at the nut) from center of the B string to center of the e string - the width of the nut is related but not definitive. My Taylor 200-series and PRS SE acoustics have the same nut width, but the string spacing is different (I prefer the PRS spacing).

Measurements in millimeters preferred, but not required. It should be somewhere around 40 to 42 mm.

OK, thanks, but I would like to know the distance (at the nut) from center of the B string to center of the e string - the width of the nut is related but not definitive. My Taylor 200-series and PRS SE acoustics have the same nut width, but the string spacing is different (I prefer the PRS spacing).

Measurements in millimeters preferred, but not required. It should be somewhere around 40 to 42 mm.
Per my conversion 1 7/8ths inch or 1.875 inches should be about 47 mm . Conversion assumed is 1 inch = 25.4 mm

Ah distance between strings. I’ll check

Back